X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by allenklee3012 View Post
    If you are in a newer server, you have an advantage, since you can start it right now but I'd recomend you at 44 or 49, then at 54 ( requires a lot of patience )
    Meh, not that much of a difference, only affect same server PvP (Arena Solo, Guild Battle)

Any other PvP are all Cross-Server, so there's technically no advantage, since there are already other slow levelers camping from WAY before (some even stay there for more than 8 months... at around level 39/49/59s)

But yea, best is to be 54 and get into 45-54 BGs, this way, you'll have the Troop advantage over those lower than level 50 ppls.
    However, you still have to watch out for other Slow Levelers or Heavy Cashers that also stay in that level. (most Heavy Cashers tends to have 3000~6000 more BR than non-cashers that leveled at near or same rate, tho Heavy Casher can level a bit faster, cause they don't need to wait that long to get gear (buy packs), where as non-casher have to farm slowly)
    Last edited by anichaos; 07-25-2013, 12:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• allenklee3012
    replied
    If you are in a newer server, you have an advantage, since you can start it right now but I'd recomend you at 44 or 49, then at 54 ( requires a lot of patience )

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Please go through the forums and look around, there is a phenomenal thread about slow leveling and being strong for your level bracket. And it is also mainly aimed at non cashers

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....490#post612490

Leave a comment:

• Hatoriyu
    replied
    Well im just level 20 atm, please help me decide? xD

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    depend on ur level now
    save skeleton key

Leave a comment:

Working...