This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrayZJ View Post
    I like that idea. Archers are able to win every time due to crits.
    But than you have to disable Will Destroyer too than, to balance it out, because without Crits, Archers basically can't use Delphic.

(not everyone have PvE set, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      But than you have to disable Will Destroyer too than, to balance it out, because without Crits, Archers basically can't use Delphic.

(not everyone have PvE set, lol)
      I'll take up on that challenge! Without crits, Mages and Knights don't need Will Destroyer to win against Archers during WB. Cause we all know Archers are peanuts without their crits!
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

1 WB per day? That sounds horrible because a lot of people will not make it due to timing conflict with real life.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          I'll take up on that challenge! Without crits, Mages and Knights don't need Will Destroyer to win against Archers during WB. Cause we all know Archers are peanuts without their crits!
          hmm... peanuts.... what's mage and knight? beans or peas? oh oh, maybe knights are walnuts with their hard shell.

And about that 1 WB... I don't think it'll work that well... since the original reason why there's 3 WB in the first place is for ppls with time issues (not everyone can attend all WB all day, some can only attend 1 or 2)

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
            if i get the same amount ..why not and i think so .. think about lvl 40-50 insipiration )
            That would be sick .

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              hmm... peanuts.... what's mage and knight? beans or peas? oh oh, maybe knights are walnuts with their hard shell.

And about that 1 WB... I don't think it'll work that well... since the original reason why there's 3 WB in the first place is for ppls with time issues (not everyone can attend all WB all day, some can only attend 1 or 2)
              If they make 1wb at wolfie time i will be happy bcs this is one i can join per day xD
              This save a lot of vouchers too...
              Sounds like 4-5kk gold^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R211940691 View Post
                You guys need to add another World Boss. So your not waiting for 7 hours till the next one comes up.
                I have my suggestion in WB in the other thread. Try to visit and give comment over there.. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                X