Shadow Steed - Fetid Swamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Steed - Fetid Swamp

In the description of shadow steed it states , " A black horse with a mane as dark as night. A very rare horse that can only be found in the fetid swamp"

now is that just where it resides as history or does it actualy drop from chests or dungeons in fetid swamp?

i know this was asked months ago but i cant find the thread and it was never answered.
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
    In the description of shadow steed it states , " A black horse with a mane as dark as night. A very rare horse that can only be found in the fetid swamp"

now is that just where it resides as history or does it actualy drop from chests or dungeons in fetid swamp?

i know this was asked months ago but i cant find the thread and it was never answered.
    It's just history.

It's purchaseable from the balen shop for 1995 balens.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Yea, it's just ' Flavor Text '

All game have it like this, rarely do they actually tell you where you obtain it.

BTW, you can use this to see where to obtain what mount.

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Mounts

Comment

hmm should be free as stats are rubbish, still trying to find it in fetid swamp btw.
        BuzzKill
        Shadow Vale

Comment

Working...
        X