Ward Tower Damage in GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward Tower Damage in GB

Does having mystery towers help deal more damage to ward tower in GB? Somebody in my guild said that but I can't find anything on it. If there is a topic somewhere addressing this, please point me to it. I've always just attack ward tower since my guild can kill it faster than the other can get 4k points ahead.

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
    Does having mystery towers help deal more damage to ward tower in GB? Somebody in my guild said that but I can't find anything on it. If there is a topic somewhere addressing this, please point me to it. I've always just attack ward tower since my guild can kill it faster than the other can get 4k points ahead.
    Mystery Towers don't deal damage to the Ward Tower they only give points in return for controlling it.

Comment

Can more people confirm this?

I also have another question regarding ward tower. Do hp loss in battle taken out of ward tower?

Comment

Yes, attacking the ward tower repeatedly will burn through both your troops and your hp pack. When Xaichazarai qualified for guild battle before the S194/S204 merger, she reserved about 50,000 gold for purchasing troops mid-guild battle and made sure she had about 2 million in her hp pack before starting.

Comment

Having the towers deal 175000 damage per tower to the enemy ward each tick, having all of them deals 750k dmg a tick

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
            Having the towers deal 175000 damage per tower to the enemy ward each tick, having all of them deals 750k dmg a tick
            this is what I was looking for. It looks like mystery towers do matter in GB with 2 big guilds after all.

@Tharlyci: Thank you for responding but that's not what I'm asking. I wanted to know if your damage dealt to opposing players in GB will come out of their ward tower or not. For example, if I fight a player with 50k hp and I kill him, does his ward tower lose 50k hp as well?

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
              this is what I was looking for. It looks like mystery towers do matter in GB with 2 big guilds after all.

@Tharlyci: Thank you for responding but that's not what I'm asking. I wanted to know if your damage dealt to opposing players in GB will come out of their ward tower or not. For example, if I fight a player with 50k hp and I kill him, does his ward tower lose 50k hp as well?
              Yes when you lose battle, ward tower loses HP equal to your HP.

Comment

the DMG DONE TO WARD TOWER IS CONNECTED TO THE AMOUNT OF POINTS YOU HAVE

If your team have 6k points and the other team have 5.5k points, even if your points comes mystery towers and their points comes from pure attacking, you will win because the mystery towers DO DMG TO WARD tower, I even believe this was stated long ago in the guide about GB when it was released by r2.
                (this has been said so many times so use search function^^)

Comment

Working...
                X