Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds

Yes me again, hate me more but stop talking in general.

Joined a bg today, killed some guards, started a fight with a knight, got dced... and guess what.few seconds later-- When I got back in I was in camp with -400 honor loss. Again, got dced while in a knight fight, not a player fight. I was potted and scrolled, and like 5k br higher than everyone on the other team.. even with autoshots I could have probably killed them all, including that stupid knight so...

Please if anyone is dced from bg, remove him from bg or freeze him without the possibility of being attacked/ or dieing in a fight that he got dced from. If he doesnt log in 1 min+ while in a fight just remove from bg or from fight, but PLEASE WITH NO FREEKING HONOR LOSS. IT is retarded to come back in the game and see you lost honor, or a fight in general when you didnt even know about it.

Btw, just died a 2nd time by fighting a guy with over 100% dryads and somewhere at 95k hp, gg game and dryad bombers! There were 100 more threads about this since I started my first one, but please remove the honor loss once fighting dryads, or make it less proporttional with the dryad% they have. 20%= 20% less honor loss, 30%-30% and so on. I am pretty sure both cashers and non cashers will pray to you as to gods for doing it.

And of course as usual, I hate all the cashers that are one of the best in bgs with crusader ranks, l2play not l2cash, u are lame.

To all the admins kind enough of reading posts, play this game without being vip and insane ammounts of br, and I am sure you will agree with removing the honor loss in general or making it way lower. Just spoke with one of the highest cashers of my srv which even him agreed that 400 honor loss is way too big, and he is vip 9, not like he would care about any loss. !
    Last edited by Kyraha; 07-27-2013, 01:47 PM.

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
    or make it less proporttional with the dryad% they have. 20%= 20% less honor loss, 30%-30% and so on.
    I like that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by KrayZJ View Post
      I like that idea.
      same here.
      Your worst nightmare .
      Azazael - S20

Comment

You lose...you lose honor... You farm honor - dont kill 10x some1simpletooday even without medal i end cap in 1 bg soo...where is problem? You kill some1 10x and you thin this guy dont atak you next time...learn how to play bg

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

that is the problem anata, the guy i attacked and had 100%+ dryads i didnt even touch the whole bg, he was a dryad bomber that attacked ppls with no gear and died just to kill someone randomly. believe me I am playing with no vip and not a casher and still getting capped in 2 bgs , just got int 55-64 bg too, so getting stunned a lot as well. dont tell me I dont know to play, it is just the lame ppl that make this game harder. Thx for the + of the other 2 lol.

Comment

vip 9 the way to go

Comment

And of course as usual, I hate all the cashers that are one of the best in bgs with crusader ranks, l2play not l2cash, u are lame.
              dont tell me I dont know to play,
              Why not? you just said all cashers don't know how to play...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

The thing is another . You get dryad , ok. The dryad should be active to defend yourself and should be removed when you decide to attack. Is lame to see that i killed that guy one time and someone killed him 6-7 times. He see`s you, he looked on ranking, saw that you are higher level (logical that you have higher honor rank than he does) and boom...knocks you down and you lose 200-400 honor. That honor could be hard gain while you are on wrong battleground (55-64) . Most of people there knows that they dont have a chance , hunts dryad and usually smash someone higher in rank. ( and talk from self experience). Here is not about knowing to play in BG . Is about the complex which lower player have regarding that they are low and feels that they have been ****** up by R2 placing them with higher level players. I usually do my kills and leave the BG ... i dont like to fight for my honor and to lose it on a dryaded player which get 200 or 400 honor and then leave the field.
                And how someone said , level 9 vip. Ok...you dont lose honor , but how many of the actual players pays for vip? Is true that it is an option,but maybe i dont wanna pay for vip and i wanna buy rods or crypt keys
                Your worst nightmare .
                Azazael - S20

Comment

ginger, it is just my opinion over the game, someone that is 60+ and is still crusader rank or even lower, just doesnt play it right , and if he is cashing up to 60-70k+ br just to kill everyone, then he doesnt know to play any other way right? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I just consider myself as being a good bg-er, considering I spent @50$ at all and i will be lord divine soon

Comment

I hate the D/C part...

Because sometimes even when you're D/C, your character is still in game for a few sec, and can still be attacked (while you afk and bombed by someone where you can't even fight back because you're technically not online....)

This happens pretty often to ppls (where I see screams on chat, LOL)

Plus, you can't really do anything against Dryad 100% (no one have yet to win against it), especially if it's a bracket cap player (IE: a level 59 with 100% dryad in a 50~59 BG)

Also... everyone already know the huge difference between Cash and Non-cash in BG... it's not a surprise, and R2 won't really do anything about it, because it's what's making them money.

Comment

I dont expect r2 to do something about the gap between cashers and non cashers, it is huge already and it cant really be helped in anyway. they are years away from non cashers.. even some of the cashers. I would just love to see something done over the dryad problems, or the dc part. It is being abused a lot, and it isnt really fair because you sometimes have no chance to avoid such things. (I managed to beat ppl @100% dryads, but their br was way too low to count lol)

Comment

Working...
                      X