Upgrading Title System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Title System

I have another suggestion in title system. Is it possible giving addtional bonus stat for those title. For example , if you use the title Prize Fighter , it will give you 20 strength 20 defense 20 endurance. Depending on the bonus that each title will give you. But ofc it is not the same as mount that stat stock. If you just use certain talents , that will l be the only time you will able to get the bonus. Just like the title system in Dragon Nest Online.( Dont get mad on me mentioning other online games,im sorry it is just an example.) Please reply your negative and positive comment now.
    Last edited by SuperMimi; 07-28-2013, 04:24 AM. Reason: it should be title not talent

Lol. Haha.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

People will then, scream: "Cashers can get many Titles that we can't, it is sooo damn unfair! I'll quit!"
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        People will then, scream: "Cashers can get many Titles that we can't, it is sooo damn unfair! I'll quit!"
        Even though they have many title , they can only use one. And bonuses of title will only be activated in time you use it. It is not the same as mount , the more you have the more stat you got. Its not like that. ^_^ For example you got private title that give 30 charisma , crusader title that give 10 strength , imperial commander that give 40 strength and 20 def , etc. It doesn't mean you get all of that bonuses because you acquired all title. You need to use it to activate the bonus. Get it dude? ^_^

Comment

Think of Gold Colored Titles, many of the free players wouldn't be able to get anywhere near them. Those kind of Titles will give much better stats boost. Equipping one of them at one time is a given, but the fact that it is another part of content free players can't get to without playing 2+ years will make them whine your heads off.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Not stupid,rly not^^ small bonuses is nice idea, maybe at last in bg ppl start runing with other title then exe or prize fighter

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Think of Gold Colored Titles, many of the free players wouldn't be able to get anywhere near them. Those kind of Titles will give much better stats boost. Equipping one of them at one time is a given, but the fact that it is another part of content free players can't get to without playing 2+ years will make them whine your heads off.

Whatever casher player have now and what they have accomplished and will accomplished, they deserve it. We can't do anything to stop them to spend dollars. Dedicating their time, money and effort on this game,they really are a gamer. Comparing wartune in other online games and in real world we are living. It is just the same dude , money control everything. All of us can't accomplished being Equestrian , Top Mage , Warlord etc. in wartune. So dude lets accept it , there is always top 1 , top 1 in mount , top balenor etc. It is really impossible that the top 1 in the rankings would be free player. This suggestion is for the benefits of all player of wartune , not for the casher. And still there is a Lord Divine and other orange title. I guess so many free player are really competing on those casher thats why there is too many jealous whiners.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Not stupid,rly not^^ small bonuses is nice idea, maybe at last in bg ppl start runing with other title then exe or prize fighter
                So far , i don't see any advantage or any benefits from title system. Just additional decoration on top of your name. lol

Comment

And thats exactly what its supposed to be. "Bragging rights"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                    Whatever casher player have now and what they have accomplished and will accomplished, they deserve it. We can't do anything to stop them to spend dollars. Dedicating their time, money and effort on this game,they really are a gamer. Comparing wartune in other online games and in real world we are living. It is just the same dude , money control everything. All of us can't accomplished being Equestrian , Top Mage , Warlord etc. in wartune. So dude lets accept it , there is always top 1 , top 1 in mount , top balenor etc. It is really impossible that the top 1 in the rankings would be free player. This suggestion is for the benefits of all player of wartune , not for the casher. And still there is a Lord Divine and other orange title. I guess so many free player are really competing on those casher thats why there is too many jealous whiners.
                    Well said. Cashers are already beating free player so don't see what the big fuss about this title idea is. The gap between cashers and noncashers increases everytime an event mount is released (monthly) so I can't see how the title bonus will hurt. For example, let's say the Top Knight title gives 20 def and end. That top knight is already stomping noncashers anyways so it doesn't make a difference in that regard.

The title bonus can vary from title to title. For example, Astral Master can give small boost to equipped astrals, Equestrian to mount stats, etc. Nothing exact but that's the general idea and ofc needs to be tweak to find the best balance.

Comment

seems good on paper but hes right people would complain about cashers
                      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                      X