Archers Skills (Advanced )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers Skills (Advanced )

Right , after some discussion in game with a few guildies and other people on the server , i am curious about Archer skills +60lvl

As there is no clear guide online i just wanted to get some more experienced players comments on how they would build ( for pvp )

Do i use Deep Freeze , Armor Piercer , Incendiary arrow ? Cause currently i am not and was just wondering the values of these skills for late game
    And Of course delphic death star , do i or dont i

Thank you in advance ^_^

Stick with AS MS Lunatic bloodthirsty and delphic
    Atleast while still in pvp gear

Comment

i have just completed 50 pve set ( not legendary yet working on it though )

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
        Stick with AS MS Lunatic bloodthirsty and delphic
        Atleast while still in pvp gear
        and good luck finding mp's for moon / demon temple later when u dont have lvl 2 scat
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          and good luck finding mp's for moon / demon temple later when u dont have lvl 2 scat
          Oh I meant for pvp(missunderstood ><), for pve you need 2+ scatter/deep

Comment

If you have 2skill tree , 1st pvp maxed 1 2 and 4 tier, for pve 1 3 and 4 with 0 bt and ms on max possible v after ic 2/2. Truth is ap suks in pvp now bcs of damn crit over and over nerfing...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

AP still good at WB right? I wanna try it once i finish 60 set.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by R218736022 View Post
                Right , after some discussion in game with a few guildies and other people on the server , i am curious about Archer skills +60lvl

As there is no clear guide online i just wanted to get some more experienced players comments on how they would build ( for pvp )

Do i use Deep Freeze , Armor Piercer , Incendiary arrow ? Cause currently i am not and was just wondering the values of these skills for late game
                And Of course delphic death star , do i or dont i

Thank you in advance ^_^
                At my level (64):
                PVP: maxed all the following: AS, MS, lunatic, BT, Sniper + talents that boost them. Lv1 scatter doesnt work most of the times in pvp unfortunately.
                PVE: maxed scatter, DF, AS; decent level multishot and BT. At higher levels you will use incendiary shot in PVE mostly.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                  At my level (64):
                  PVP: maxed all the following: AS, MS, lunatic, BT, Sniper + talents that boost them. Lv1 scatter doesnt work most of the times in pvp unfortunately.
                  PVE: maxed scatter, DF, AS; decent level multishot and BT. At higher levels you will use incendiary shot in PVE mostly.
                  Hello,
                  Would you take a screenshot of your PvE build, would like to take a look.
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                  X