Different Troop enlightenment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Troop enlightenment

So far the only Troop that have a Different Enlightenment from any other Troop that I know...

is Templar's HP adds 5%, while all other adds 1%.

Do anyone know if any of the other troop's Enlightenment adds more Attack or Defense?

Or are all other Troop's Enlightenment the same. (not from Conversion)

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    So far the only Troop that have a Different Enlightenment from any other Troop that I know...

is Templar's HP adds 5%, while all other adds 1%.

Do anyone know if any of the other troop's Enlightenment adds more Attack or Defense?

Or are all other Troop's Enlightenment the same. (not from Conversion)
    Other troops do NOT have different % for enlightenment skills. Also the Templar HP % increase is a typo unless they fixed it. Originally it was showing 5% PER enlightenment level with a base of like 15% at level 1 or something like that. It does NOT give that bonus and you can tell this by just looking at the actual increase it gives to your HP when you add or remove them from the troop slot. They MAY start at 5% for level 1 then increase by 1% every level afterwards but since I don't use HP enlightenment I couldn't tell you for sure.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
      Other troops do NOT have different % for enlightenment skills. Also the Templar HP % increase is a typo unless they fixed it. Originally it was showing 5% PER enlightenment level with a base of like 15% at level 1 or something like that. It does NOT give that bonus and you can tell this by just looking at the actual increase it gives to your HP when you add or remove them from the troop slot. They MAY start at 5% for level 1 then increase by 1% every level afterwards but since I don't use HP enlightenment I couldn't tell you for sure.
      Really? it's a typo?

Sucks... (the in-game still says 5%)

o well... guess I'll get a P.Atk enlightenment.

Comment

Is right translation but it give % from base start.
        So if templar have 4k hp base and 8k p attack base(you can see then in upgrade screen). You get 4000*5%= 200 HP , or 8000*1%= 80 p attack.

Comment

Working...
        X