Wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagers

just a suggestion about the wagers. well its a shock you guys made the losing wagers to half the balens waged. and many did no longer waged beacuse of it.for a better edge mybe a compensation if you get to pick 1 out of 3 correctly reward same as the balens waged:
    if you get 2 out of 3 you get x1.5/x2 correctly the balens waged.
    and if you get all 3 correctly well the reward as it is mybe...

RehpotsirhC
    s173 Whiteravens

I agree they need to change how wagers work cause not getting **** when you get 1st and 2nd place players correct is just pure stupid on R2's part. As long as this remains as is, your going to see players stop using wager cause it is a major waste of time and balens, not worth it at all right now.. if a person gets all 3 picks correct then good for him.

Wager in class wars is worthless as it stands right now.

Comment

Sorry, didn't bother to read, but your starting sentence, suggestion, maybe post this in the Suggestions and Feedback section?
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

It's a good suggestion, some mod move it to the proper forum, please.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

Moved to the correct section, I would have to agree with this suggestion with a few more tweeks
          Want to file a ticket? Click .
          Please read the rules: &

Comment

Working...
          X