Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

i want contact with admin of wartune team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want contact with admin of wartune team

hi
    plz give me contact of admin wartune team
    bcs team of wartune team dont help me
    thx

http://tickets.r2games.com
    That the way of contacting them.
    If your ticket is not being dealt with properly you can PM one of us mods and we will whip some GM's

Comment

but my server S271

i said also in ticket i want admin but no one replay me
      Last edited by Kagelol; 08-01-2013, 02:01 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

do you have a ticket number?

Comment

Also, be aware... there is no "real time GM interaction", this is not WoW.

There is only Ticket (IE: e-mail like system)
          Last edited by anichaos; 08-01-2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Ticket No: #519083

Comment

but how can i pm GM

Comment

Originally posted by ZainabBk View Post
                but how can i pm GM
                You can't. The ticket system is the way to go.

Comment

but no one replay in ticket from 2 days

Comment

might be easier if you start of with the attitude that they really dont care and your just an annoyance..... thats why they dont answer you. it took me 7 days and 3 furhter emails before i got a one line response from them

Comment

some people have patience, some don't.... when i recharge my account and after 6 hours i dont see my balens into my account , you really realize that if i lose an event , i am able to spam all the forum , right?
                      Their luck is that i`m a light cashier and not a crazy cashier
                      Your worst nightmare .
                      Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
                        some people have patience, some don't.... when i recharge my account and after 6 hours i dont see my balens into my account , you really realize that if i lose an event , i am able to spam all the forum , right?
                        Their luck is that i`m a light cashier and not a crazy cashier
                        You can spam the forums if you wish, however, constant spamming will result in deletion of posts in which will also result in a ban if you do not comply to the warning which would be provided to you later on. If you haven't received a response on your ticket within 6 hours, then you may PM me your Ticket Number so I can have it progress. However, it's appreciated if you do not "threaten" us with little things.

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
                        might be easier if you start of with the attitude that they really dont care and your just an annoyance..... thats why they dont answer you. it took me 7 days and 3 furhter emails before i got a one line response from them
                        A ticket should not take longer than 1-2 hours for a normal response depending on how busy they are. At most, 6 hours. If you do not receive a response within those durations I have provided, then you may PM me your Ticket Number and descriptively informing me of the issue so I may have your Ticket progress and provide to them a summary of the issue.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                        X