Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am kicked out of GUILD

Sir,

Please help me. I am a player of [S286] Blood Swamp a knight of level 41. I was an officer of guild Tombstone. Yesterday i got kicked from the guild and they said many things to me in world chat. I had to listen many bad words. I don't have any evidence of that cause i got really emotional and angry at that moment.

The guild master said that few woman complained against me to him that i am harassing them. But i am innocent. If they can show by which way i harassed them and i am guilty in your eyes. Then i will ask for punishment.

Please help me. Cause as Tombstone is rank one guild and its master said every guild not to take me. I am having a lot of problems to play there.
    Please help me as soon as possible.

Character Name: Subham

Well if you didnt take any screenshots R2 cannot do anything about their language.
    As for the guild kicking that is all up to the leader.. nothing can be done there.
    Try to find a nice guild thats actually fun.
    To have fun ingame doesnt mean you need to be in the best guild that there is.

Comment

This isn't a suggestion.....This should be sent in a ticket.

Comment

This isn't a suggestion-part....This is allowed ... xD
        Nice to meet you o.o/

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer89 View Post
          This isn't a suggestion-part....This is allowed ... xD
          It was posted in the suggestion forum before it got moved here.

Comment

Time to move on to the 2nd strongest guild if things are not going that well with this one .

Comment

Working...
            X