"THAT" guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "THAT" guy

Allright so every server has one (some have quite a few). I want to here about the player who qualifies as "THAT" guy on your server.

"THAT" guy is the one who does things like:

Shotgun spamming room invites in World Chat......
    Sends personal invites every 5 seconds even after you have rejected already........
    Spends over 300k worth of gold in contribution for pots in order to get a higher spot in Solo Arena on rewards day......
    Plunders someone who is offline and doesn't have a medallion then brags in World Chat like it's an accomplishment......
    Refuses to believe a PvP geared mage shouldn't try to single heal DT then whines when nobody will come save them after 20 tries on last boss......
    Begs to be in your tank group or GB and then AFKs the whole time.....
    Sends hateful in gam mail after they are Plundered......
    Organizes NM key runs, has everyone else go first then leaves the room when it's their turn to summon......

Feel free to add your own behavior examples these are just a few. No you don't need to call anybody out by name just decided we could share our stories and experiences. Besides forums have been boring the past few days.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Not sure if this exactly qualify to "THAT" guy category but just wanna share some of my encounters:
    • Kills constantly in BG even if honor capped (not even farming a single shard)
    • Telling others not to attack him in bg coz he in shard mode but picks on weaker players
    • Telling stronger players not to attack and kill him in bg coz he need honor
    • Insist on doing NM dungeons even if stats and br very low for that dungeon (and will invite strong players to join him and will only depend on that strong player to finish the dungeon)
    • Keep telling that slow levelers should only start slow leveling at level 50 coz of HS
    • Keep telling others that a player is only strong coz of cash spent, when he also spent cash almost equal to the guy he is talking about
    • Non-cashed player who hates cashers but then later on spends
    • Hates cashers but is also a casher

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
      [*]Kills constantly in BG even if honor capped (not even farming a single shard)
      To get Grim reaper title maybe?
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

That guy who kills only the weaker players in their opposition team. Then in current chat calls them all weak. When they themselves are nothing special to write home about...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
          • Kills constantly in BG even if honor capped (not even farming a single shard)
          Originally posted by Telstar View Post
          And/or PvP-points

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            That guy who kills only the weaker players in their opposition team. Then in current chat calls them all weak. When they themselves are nothing special to write home about...
            I hate the ppl who act like that..
            a few of my own:
            (some might not be ''that'' guy qualified, but since most was taken i try not to repeat those)
            - Someguy spamming you with invites and pms about needing help and never asks with what, then goes afk if you actually get the time to help.
            - The noobs who complains about revivers in WB, when the inspiration helps him
            - The casher who complains about some ppl cashing hard and he himself is a harder and weaker casher... lol.
            - The dryad farmer who complains about lvls and HS in bg and then when he got his 50-70% dryad complains that ppl are weak when losing to his dryad.
            - The guy who says help and starts speaking in other languages and then goes crazy cuz you dont understand ****.
            - Send hate mails/pms after being plundered/seeds stolen.
            - The jerk who takes ppls mines and then leaves them, aswell as laughing at ppl because of it.
            - The servers clown that talks/act so weird you got no idea what he is doing.

Comment

one big one that has been left out:

... gets killed in a BG then spends the rest of his BG time profanity-talking and saying that he'll hunt down and kick "your" *** (butt) in real life... IN PARTY CHAT ("your" = player name that defeated him in BG) - as if the enemy team can read his party chat

and another:
              ... only begins typing in guild chat when he's drunk; then, most of the chat topics he actually discusses are about how he talks nonsense when he's drunk (so the nonsense he's referring to is the nonsense about how alcohol makes him talk nonsense) and always says he'll refrain from drinking before the next time he chats. Then he refrains from chatting until he's actually drunk again! (Love this guy, and if he reads this he'll know I'm referring to him) - much love, bud. Just messin'! =p

then, there's always:
              The chuck Norris-ism's guy.
              The world-chat spamming "who plays game 'xyz'" guy.
              The guy that used to spam world chat offering to buy players wings if they join his guild, guy.
              The guy that has his weekly profane outburst in world-chat for no apparent reason.
              and... lastly,
              The enigmatic guy that has (or took over) far too many accounts, a toon in every opposing guild, spreads rumors/lies/out of context-based statements in an attempt to manipulate people into thinking negatively about another person or guild. (i.e. saboteur)
              Last edited by SinnedWill; 08-02-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Spends over 300k worth of gold in contribution for pots in order to get a higher spot in Solo Arena on rewards day......
                LOL... what's worse is if they use the bug where it lets them log off with Warrior's Call active (perm when offline)...

Kills constantly in BG even if honor capped (not even farming a single shard)
                There are always crazies in BG... I hate them.

Non-cashed player who hates cashers but then later on spends
                Is this about me? (I haven't spend yet tho)

The noobs who complains about revivers in WB, when the inspiration helps him
                Everyone hates revivers, just no one except for noobs are speaking up.

The guy who says help and starts speaking in other languages and then goes crazy cuz you dont understand ****.
                - Send hate mails/pms after being plundered/seeds stolen.
                There's quite a few ppl that speaks the same crazy language tho... it's weird...
                LOL @ PMs... that happens a lot, especially if they been plundered AFTER WB.

I have no real comment myself...

Comment

Well some of my encounters I've faced:

-Complaining over one plunder saying mean/hateful things when go gets a guildie to plunder them
                  -Asking only strong players may enter Spire/MPD when his br is 5-10k below the people he is trying to get.
                  - Has no good heals but only sunt and resto sunt lvl 1 and resto lvl2.
                  -Complains that in GA that "your a level higher than me so matching gonna mess with us" when he's 60 and I'm 61.
                  -When he says getting inspiration doesn't help you it gets you less gold.
                  -To much egoistic views
                  -buys/uses all his good pots to duel me in altar to prove he better
                  -Starts using profanity and ragin over he lost 200-400 honor in bg then gets kill multiple times just to get dyrads and kill me then the timer goes up and bg ends without him killing me xD
                  -Rages over stuff for hours @_@

Will add more
                  Last edited by Titaness; 08-02-2013, 10:49 AM.
                  “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
                  S2 Edena Village
                  Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                    Oh now I know, coz I didn't pay attention much about the title and get most of my pvp points in arena.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Is this about me? (I haven't spend yet tho)
                      Why too defensive? That's why I said "but then later on spends". It's the hypocrisy I am pointing on there.
                      Last edited by rheasteer; 08-02-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X