Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A time suggestion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A time suggestion.

Hi R2,

I have a suggestion for world boss etc. Would it be possible to add a fourth boss and a battleground that comes on between 3.00 am - 4.00 am / 4.00 am - 5.00 am server time for those of us that play during our lunch in the U.K.

I know you are a U.S. based company and you have designed it so that we can play world boss and battleground in the evening but some of us work late shifts and the others are either too late or too early.

Sever Time U.K. Time
    11.00 hrs (11.00am) is 18.00 hrs (6.00 pm)
    16.00 hrs (4.00 pm) is 23.00 hrs (11.00 pm)
    20.00 hrs (8.00 pm) is 05.00 hrs (5.00 am)

I know it may not be easy to do but I would like to be able to play this game in a fair environment but the U.K. and mainland Europe seem to have not been thought of much. I would like to see this change, so we have a fair playing field, that we may complete the daily quests without having to spend rather late nights / early mornings to catch up with the U.S. players whom have more suitable times to do the events.

I hope you like my suggestion and if anybody wishes to comment feel free to let me know if you think this is a good or bad idea.

Thank you for your time.

Eric (In game: Ezza S292)

You play on the wrong time zone.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

It would have been nice to get an option of where in the world are you before chucking me in a random server. I have spent cash etc before finding out as the time locked battles are only available to higher level players. Thank you for your help though.

Comment

You are right. It is specified which time zone you play on when you click on the website.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
        X