This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge

Hi Wartune this is Wicca from server 86. Im the leader of Dragons and our server is having some issues with loosing people. we have about 15 people from our server that get into Class wars and we have some cashers here and loyal people that have been here along time. All guilds are having a problem with more and more quitting and even though we have had some merges the server is not very big but we have some great players and not just in Dragons. I feel the whole server agrees were in need of a merge i know from my guild alone we have lost people that put alot of money into this game way more then it would cost to fix our issue and more will leave. were just trying to keep the game fun but were loosing our friends and R2 is loosing good business. hoping we can work something out. ill have people from the server leave their thoughts also so you can see how many this affects and agree we need a merge. TY for your time. WICCA
    Last edited by wiccabeast; 08-02-2013, 06:43 PM.
    WiCcA
    lvl 80 Mage
    S86 Mireworth Keep
    Leader of Dragons

plently of older servers need merges, they just keep pumping out new servers that have hardly any people on them.

Comment

Thanks for this post guild master wicca,

I agree that we need a server merge, in our server there is no competition in guild battles and dungeons are the same thing everyday. The only thing i look forward to right now is class wars, I am feeling bored of the game as it is the same thing everyday and im just going thru the same steps everyday. So please help keep our guilds and friends in game together and merge us with another server to keep it from getting to boring to others.

Comment

All severs from 199 and down to s1 need merges again. R2 doesn't understand that if they keep pumping out new servers the game is going to die eventually. Unless they do a massive merge and merge like half the servers together or something.

Comment

The game was designed like this to make money... R2/7Roads understands what they are doing.

Comment

Autumn here from s104/s86 G M of Avengers guild. And i agree 100% with what wicca sated above. we need a server merge to happen sooner rather than later. Alot of our cash players are starting to disappear. I dont know what it will take to get r2 to listen and pay some much needed attention to us. But its going to get to the oint that what cashers are left will stop the flow of rechargers, as it simply wont be worth it to recharge if theres onlyh a handful of ppl to beat of.
            SO PLEASE R2GAMES LISTEN CLOSE TO OUR WISHES.

Comment

+1 for merging s101/104/86/89. Preferably with an older server that has guilds bigger and older than Dragons.

Comment

Merge S1 with you guys
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Merge S1 with you guys
                  Lol mal. Different time zone.

Comment

personally i would prefer to be merged with the strongest servers in our time zone. we have not lost a gb since the first week our server started and our server has some very strong players. a merge with a strong server would put way more $$ in wartunes pockets because noone wants to loose including wherever we go. you are loosing soo much from our server by doing nothing when you could double or triple your income on multiple servers. this will help wartune make way more money for not much and it will make everyone happy. R2 think about it i know u want us spending again and ive only been getting vip for almost 2 months and im leader of top guild that cant be good for business.
                    WiCcA
                    lvl 80 Mage
                    S86 Mireworth Keep
                    Leader of Dragons

Comment

Actually. Consider the amount your guild members spent, they are pretty darn weak. So, "strong" isn't the right word.. "rich" is. Yes you have not lost a GB since merge that's true. It'd be hilarious if you were to lose a GB after taking in 3/5 of the server's player heh. Would love to see some old servers to merge with your current and see how long you can stay being confident lol.

Comment

+1 for server merge

I can see everyday people from our server group becoming demotivated and quitting. There is no challenge.

I think the management of this game forgets that there are more and more games coming out this year. And if they really want to keep people, earn some nice money, they need to hear us out.

Epsy, s104
                        Name: Epsy
                        Server: [S104] Demon's Rill
                        Class: Archer
                        Level: 55
                        Guild: Asgardians

Comment

well dlch90 u cant see what anyone spent and by the whining in ur reply u must of been on the wrong side and yes merges happen everywhere both the guilds that merged had lost most all of their main players. im only vip 7 so if thats rich after 9 months of vip then u must be really poor. cuz i barely did 40 a month and havent recharged in almost 2 months we have great players on the whole server and this forum is to make our server more fun not for u to cry about the past do that on the server not the forum
                          WiCcA
                          lvl 80 Mage
                          S86 Mireworth Keep
                          Leader of Dragons

Comment

Now i'm laughing. Why cry when i can kill your whole guild easily in 1v1 except kayin i wonder. Anyways just so you know, i'm hoping to see a merge coming for your server then maybe you can get off your high horse and stop abusing therion

Click image for larger version

Name:	1013204_545676498819991_92380892_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1672490
                            Last edited by dlch90; 08-03-2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure everyone here and other merge threads can agree, stop merging the new servers, and start back on the old servers again
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X