Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and now your saying i hit women you guys have no limits do you. now with your pathetic guild you have posted pictures of me that i didnt say anyone could have have talked about my wife and say i hit women your just pathetic.
    WiCcA
    lvl 80 Mage
    S86 Mireworth Keep
    Leader of Dragons

Comment

• wicca you need to learn how to read and understand what you are reading. i never said you hit women, i said " its nice to know you are eager to" theres a big difference.

Comment

• I honestly think this thread has gotten WAY out of control. Are there seriously no Moderators around to shut this Bash Fest down?
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• it should have more then a moderator shutting down a thread they have broken laws stalking my FB i didnt even give them my info to taking pictures of me off of it talking about my family making false acusations and ive reported this to more then wartune because its obvious they dont care
          WiCcA
          lvl 80 Mage
          S86 Mireworth Keep
          Leader of Dragons

Comment

• They = 1. Again, R2 can run my IP, no fear here.

What you upload to FB is no longer private. No laws are broken. Whomever feeding you that info is an idiot not very familiar with privacy laws. So have fun with that reporting.

AND YOU have been making false accusations the whole thread, changing topics instead of addressing your claims.
            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

• who was on your facebook? who took pictures off? who was talking about your family?

Comment

• dlch90 posted a picture of me on here and talked about my wife and you all know who it is and just encourage them
                WiCcA
                lvl 80 Mage
                S86 Mireworth Keep
                Leader of Dragons

Comment

• well in my opinion if one person did this, then we are not all responsible for his actions. yes we may have all said and do thinks that we shouldnt have. (and yes you are included as we) But back to the original point of this thread being about a server merge. lets all grow up, stop acting like children, pointing fingers and taddling on each other about such stupid shiit. wicca i sympathies with you about having gotten your family involved, as yes that was taking things way to far. I do hope r2 reads this filth that we've all flooded this post with, and hope they get a good laugh out of all our QQing. This will be my last comment on this thread, as it seriously is nothing but a waste of time from us all to continue this non sense

Comment

• Hi, since this thread has spirraled off in the wrong direction I'll be closing this discussion.

As for releasing personal information/pictures thats against the rules so lets not go there.
                    Want to file a ticket? Click .
                    Please read the rules: &

Comment

Working...
                    X