Tank Trial Abuse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Trial Abuse?

Ok this is getting ridiculous. For the 3rd day in a row in tank trial, my team's opponent bailed out on the first 10 second, and they are always from the rival guild. And today, it wasn't even lasted 1 second.
    Some of you may say its a good thing because it saved time, but no, it wasnt in the long run because we won't get small runestones if the enemy bailed out before we can do anything. And hence, our rune leveling will be slowed down.
    So i don't know if the other side did this on purpose because we are from the rival guild, but hell this is annoying. Especially when the same guy who bailed out showed up again fighting the weaker tanks from our guild.

Any idea to stop this?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

I talked about this before, around 1 week after Tank War was put into the game...

But no one really cares about it, so... no, no way to stop it.

Comment

leave before them? lol

Comment

Find some new tank mates. Be sure to get 4. Another strategy is to wait for 5 min then start battles
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
          Find some new tank mates. Be sure to get 4.
          Read again; it's not his own teammates that bail out, it's the opponents. Getting 4 team members doesn't help at all when it comes to opponents leaving in the first few seconds....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
            Find some new tank mates. Be sure to get 4. Another strategy is to wait for 5 min then start battles
            The latter idea seems fine, wait for 5 minutes before starting. But why on new tank mates tho? I cant see how it's relevant to the problem. BTW, my team is always starts full, it's the other side that didn't.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              leave before them? lol
              lmao brilliant idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                Ok this is getting ridiculous. For the 3rd day in a row in tank trial, my team's opponent bailed out on the first 10 second, and they are always from the rival guild. And today, it wasn't even lasted 1 second.
                Some of you may say its a good thing because it saved time, but no, it wasnt in the long run because we won't get small runestones if the enemy bailed out before we can do anything. And hence, our rune leveling will be slowed down.
                So i don't know if the other side did this on purpose because we are from the rival guild, but hell this is annoying. Especially when the same guy who bailed out showed up again fighting the weaker tanks from our guild.

Any idea to stop this?
                You are likely seeing the fallout from people joining tank trials JUST for the Ray of Sunshine reward. Since all it takes is joining tank trials and making it into a battle to redeem the quest somebody who doesn't normally do tank trials can join up for random party and then immediately leave still getting their 5 rays. It's probably just a horrible coincidence that your group got stuck being matched with one of these random deserter groups 3 days in a row.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                  You are likely seeing the fallout from people joining tank trials JUST for the Ray of Sunshine reward.
                  Except you know, that event already ends when the incident started.

I guess i wasnt clear on my first post:

Any idea to stop this?
                  Last edited by Arlad; 08-03-2013, 12:42 PM. Reason: additional detail

Comment

Except you know, that event already ends when the incident started.
                    Thought it was the last event quest.....oh well....maybe somebody DOES have it out for you lol
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

I've started going in late because it's easier. More wins and less hassle. I know, wimpy, but effective.

Comment

one advice start around 10 minutes after tanks starts thats when the most easy win are

Comment

Just quickjoin 20minutes after it started. Don't have a long boring battle, and get the rewards.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Yeah, starting out late seems the best solution. Thank you so much for the advice, guys.
                            (should i close the topic?)

Comment

There does seem to be something goin on as Ive matched up atleast four times, with a full group and well after the opening of the event, which have resulted in an "insta win" of sorts. And no small runestones. On one hand I prefer it over a 30min match but win rewards should = win rewards. I have seen, in one event, a single opponent team tank in motion on the screen just before the endgame scoreboard pops up with no opponents listed. But, meh, i have no idea if its a glitch or by design. Apparently guildies have sent ss with tickets about it with no more than auto reply in response. Im just too lazy to pursue it i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                              X