Battleground protection buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground protection buff

What is the reasoning behind this? All it does is allows high BR players to run around constantly attacking lower ones and never have to worry about being attacked by someone of their level. I just tried fighting the highest br player on their team but whenever there's nobody left to attack nearby he just runs away to the other side of the map, and re-engages long before the protection runs out.
    Imo the buff shouldn't be applied if you're attacking.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    What is the reasoning behind this? All it does is allows high BR players to run around constantly attacking lower ones and never have to worry about being attacked by someone of their level. I just tried fighting the highest br player on their team but whenever there's nobody left to attack nearby he just runs away to the other side of the map, and re-engages long before the protection runs out.
    Imo the buff shouldn't be applied if you're attacking.
    This doesn't make sense .-.
    It's there so the player can recover and have enough time to get out of the battle(lag). The buff is there for everyone after every battle .-.

Comment

In that case it should last for like 3 seconds, because currently it is long enough to run halfway across the map and engage someone else. Or, it could prevent you from attacking as well.
      Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-04-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

In that case it should last for like 3 seconds, because currently it is long enough to run halfway across the map and engage someone else.
        Well what if someone just major lagged at the end of a fight and then someone comes in a attacks them while the other player is refreshing or waiting for it to pass over then the other person gets the win.

Comment

Originally posted by johnyjoe0 View Post
          Well what if someone just major lagged at the end of a fight and then someone comes in a attacks them while the other player is refreshing or waiting for it to pass over then the other person gets the win.
          I think the chance of that happening is much lower than people farming lowbies all game long, which is happening in like 90% cases.

Comment

I think the chance of that happening is much lower than people farming lowbies all game long, which is happening in like 90% cases.
            There's always pros and cons in bg @_@ But at times I do experience with major lag D: But I also agree the protection can be shortened

Comment

I'm wondering why Bgs are based off level instead of brs tbh, Seems like basing it off levels with the brackets they have set up now seems like you can have an advantage with level & br.

VIA Stun, Mounts etc..

If this was my game which it isn't I would probably put a cap in this game between certain levels. Like world of warcraft does in arenas and I would rather make my money to run the servers off rather a 5-10$ a month subscription and/or pixel clothing without stats. In other words I wouldn't make this a p2w game and would probably have alot higher player base which in return would make more money then dedicating a game to a select few who have a ton of money to waste. I think as long as this is a p2w game bgs/arenas/class wars will never be fair, which is sad cause this game has alot of potential. I think I spent more money in a month on this game with less options, worse graphics then I have on games like wow in a year. I would gladly pay a subscription monthly if this wasn't a pay 2 win game in a heart beat, but technically I'm already paying a monthly subscription for vip on top of other stuff I have to pay for just to keep up or catch up.
              Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-04-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X