Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Tree and more!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Tree and more!

Suggestions:

Guild Tree STAND IN.

Guild tree is a way for members to get free XP from their guilds accomplishments, However; guild tree works for the majority of the guild due to the time restraint on it, once a day for 15 minutes whenever the guild master is online to use it (usually times are set, but those times don't always work with schedules). I propose a stand in option....
    When a persons character is left afk in the altar, He can choose to "wait" for guild tree. When it is spawned, it will be auto clicked on that players behalf...Help everyone by helping yourself.

Holy Seal:
    Older servers have to high of an advantage in cross server arena. I' merely am suggesting, drop the stun down to 1 round rather then 3 in arena 3v3. When you're stunned for 3 rounds with 3 other players hitting you..that is game over. I do believe players with the higher level should get an advantage, I just think that advantage should be nerfed. Bring it down to 1 round MAX in cross server arena.

Enlightment:

Templars are still giving MATK enlightenment, fix this...OR give us the option to swap our troops...(I don't want warlocks if matk enlighten works on temps...Temps hit the world boss 2x harder then warlocks btw.)

Runes:

Add rune chance to altar spins. 5x small runes, 3x medium, 1x large. chance

None of these suggestions have any impact on money spent or hours played. Just overall improvements to the game.

Cheers.

stand in isnt a bad idea but i suppose they would argue the point about allowing afk players to contribute means guilds would just ask players never log out always go afk in chamber causing more server lag.

Holy seal....well.... i will let the high lvl mages that use HS constantly to rage at you about lowering the stun lvl down.....and there will be alot of them and they will rage hard at you

as far as enlightment goes if you want to change it then pay the gold and change it.

runes quantity is maybe a big high but its been asked for since runes first appeared on the server with no success

Comment

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post

as far as enlightment goes if you want to change it then pay the gold and change it.
      I don't want to change it...I want it to work as intended...

"Matk enlightenment: increases player mag atk by % of troops MATK"

Why are templars giving MATK according to their PATK??

This is a bug...If they aren't going to change it, They need to give players the option to switch their current high level troop to the other one. That's a serious bug. The only reason for mages to go warlocks is for MATK enlighten...If MATK enlighten works on templars...You'd no doubt go templars...But that's not what is stated. They need to fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corner26 View Post
        I don't want to change it...I want it to work as intended...

"Matk enlightenment: increases player mag atk by % of troops MATK"

Why are templars giving MATK according to their PATK??

This is a bug...If they aren't going to change it, They need to give players the option to switch their current high level troop to the other one. That's a serious bug. The only reason for mages to go warlocks is for MATK enlighten...If MATK enlighten works on templars...You'd no doubt go templars...But that's not what is stated. They need to fix this.
        Corner its a mistake in writing.

on chinese servers if i have gotten it translated right it says: Matk enlightenment: increases player mag atk by % of troops ATTACK

Basicly it works as it should. Weather its PATK or MATK its right.

But again thats just what a chinese friend told me when i asked him about this who play on a chinese server thats how he would translate it for me.

Comment

Working...
        X