Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    right hopefully you can get it with your 55 set
    I would say you have no chance of finishing the mp in a 55 set....unless the other 3 in ur party are all 100k+ BR and are willing to continually drag u thru the mp....even then I have doubts if they cud pass 3 handed. I don't even think you cud pass the first boss in 70 NM with 55 set, and the above mentioned party. Skipping 60 set lol funny

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
      Is this a serious question? Well for starters how many keys, and how much time to collect 50 set? Time that could be spend working on a 60 set. 50 set will let u farm 60 set thats it, you can't farm 70 set. 55 pvp set you can do everything u can with a 50 set....meaning u can farm ur 60 set no problem with all the keys you saved up by NOT getting the 50 set. you can then be farming your 70 set while the other person who wasted time and keys on a 50 set is still saving keys for a 60 set. So yeah it is silly imo.
      Knowing that every decent player will level slow, it really isn't that hard to get 50 set. If you level fast however and end up with 30kbr at lvl 65 then go for 60 set. Then moan how weak you are.
      Decent players take 50 set because they have time for it and it's a great set to have.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Knowing that every decent player will level slow, it really isn't that hard to get 50 set. If you level fast however and end up with 30kbr at lvl 65 then go for 60 set. Then moan how weak you are.
        Decent players take 50 set because they have time for it and it's a great set to have.
        Don't tell me you lvl slow so this nonsense is just ur way of saying your a "decent player" LMFAO!! That comment is just beyond absurd. Seriously man why get something you don't need? So you can spend more time grinding gear so u can say you got it? I'd be happy to see your toon, show us all how great you are

Comment

Don't tell me you lvl slow so this nonsense is just ur way of saying your a "decent player" LMFAO!! That comment is just beyond absurd. Seriously man why get something you don't need? So you can spend more time grinding gear so u can say you got it? I'd be happy to see your toon, show us all how great you are
          I'm not great, I have 45k+ br at lvl 55. And I need 6 more leg stones for full leg set. It's very doable. Don't know why you don't understand that.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'm not great, I have 45k+ br at lvl 55. And I need 6 more leg stones for full leg set. It's very doable. Don't know why you don't understand that.
            I never said getting 50 set wasn't doable. What I did say is spending the keys and time farming it is a waste since you don't NEED a 50 leg set as a Knight to farm the 60 set. If you need over 1500 keys to farm the 60 set from summoner common sense would tell you that saving as many keys as you can would be beneficial. So using keys to farm a 50 set is wasteful........Don't know why you don't understand that.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help! The reason why I went with set 50 first is because I wanted to get stronger faster for a lot of stuff like CW, etc, etc which will help me get stuff faster and get even stronger, it takes a lot of time to get the set 60 legend with all the insignas, loids, etc needed.

Thanks!

Comment

1200 Loids 2800 crypt tokens 600 60-stones 48000 insignias for legend 60 armor set

17600 crypt tokens 600 stones for legend rings+jewellery...

Long way to get it all up...

Eili
                S144
                Guild: 'Nightmare
                Level 80 Archer

Comment

Silly to collect the 50 set as a Knight, but for you it's a bit late lol. You don't need it. You can do Den, NM Den and DT with 55 pvp set and farm the 60 set.
                  I definitely agree with this statement, this is exactly what i did and it worked great, had no problems in doing either of those dungeons with 55 set

Comment

I never said getting 50 set wasn't doable. What I did say is spending the keys and time farming it is a waste since you don't NEED a 50 leg set as a Knight to farm the 60 set. If you need over 1500 keys to farm the 60 set from summoner common sense would tell you that saving as many keys as you can would be beneficial. So using keys to farm a 50 set is wasteful........Don't know why you don't understand that.
                    Do you know how long it takes, even with keys to get 60 set? You don't NEED keys per se for 50 set, save your keys and do MPDs. The difference of the amount of keys between 50 and 60 set is gigantic. Always talking about those damn keys, I got my set mostly with 200ish keys (which isn't that much), mpds, and mostly buying it from the Guild Shop daily. I'm lvl 55. Nowhere close to 60 for a long time. So why would it be a waste to get it, when it's alot better than PvP set alltogether...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Do you know how long it takes, even with keys to get 60 set? You don't NEED keys per se for 50 set, save your keys and do MPDs. The difference of the amount of keys between 50 and 60 set is gigantic. Always talking about those damn keys, I got my set mostly with 200ish keys (which isn't that much), mpds, and mostly buying it from the Guild Shop daily. I'm lvl 55. Nowhere close to 60 for a long time. So why would it be a waste to get it, when it's alot better than PvP set alltogether...
                      Exactly the point I continue to make that you keep failing to grasp. Farming 50 set takes TIME. Your telling me sitting farming GOD NM to collect the 50 set has no impact on collecting the 60 set? IDC if 50 set is easy to get, you think I don't know this? It takes time though, and gold, and luck stones all of which takes gold. Knights being the worst class for WB it's gold that could be saved only enchanting the 60 set. But be my guest, collect your 50 set and then the knights who didn't collect it pass you by and have their 60 set well before you and have better astrals than you because they didn't waste millions of gold enchanting gear like you lol. And I know this because I didn't get the 50 set and blew past the ones who did. ...... But you aren't a Knight your an archer. The creator of the thread is a Knight and my advice is for Knights. Buying stones from guild shop lol another waste seriously Iggy do you even know what your doing?
                      Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 08-18-2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

lol.. when I put my opinion it gets trolled then moderator deletes my post.. one sided much?

But ya obviously the 60 set is going to take longer when your spending all your time farming lower dungeonss to get 50 legendary when you don't need 50 legendary to get 60 gear.<--- hence the whole purpose of 55 pvp gear. I keep hearing about people leveling slow to get 50 lgendary.. why not level fast and get 60 legendary slow while saving yourself resources in the long run?

This game isn't going anywhere so people who are saying 60 legendary takes to long to get.. what else do you have to do? Grind lower dunegons or grind higher dungeons but you are still grinding.

I got my 60 set quick, but I also paid for it. That's the benefit of a play 2 win game. If your a free player then ya it's going to take longer but like I said, what else do you have to do in the game, everything is a constant grind to get higher br and 60 legendary gives higher br then 50 lgendary and normal 70. Hence why the top br players still have 60 legendary set on because their gear is better then 70 normal gear, so i'm sure they are working on making 70 lgendary before they put it on. ( or so i'd imagine it would make sense)

Going for 50 legndary gives you higher br quicker.. 60 legendary gives you even higher br but slower.

And for those going from 50 legendary to 70 legendary good luck, you are gimping yourself alot longer then you need to , we don't have 65 pvp set as a middle ground like you do with 55 pvp gear as an option to skip 60 lgendary like you do 50 legendary . I would only recommend this if they put a level 70 summoner in and sell level 6 crystalloid packs.

You don't have to like my opinion but trolling me will not change my opinion.
                        Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-18-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                          lol.. when I put my opinion it gets trolled then moderator deletes my post.. one sided much?

But ya obviously the 60 set is going to take longer when your spending all your time farming lower dungeons to get 50 lgendary when you don't need 50 legendary to get 60 gear. I keep hearing about people leveling slow to get 50 lgendary.. why not level fast and get 60 legendary slow while saving yourself resources in the long run?

This game isn't going anywhere so people who are saying 60 legendary takes to long to get.. what else do you have to do? Grind lower dunegons or grind higher dungeons but you are still grinding.

I got my 60 set quick, but I also paid for it. That's the benefit of a play 2 win game. If your a free player then ya it's going to take longer but like I said, what else do you have to do in the game, everything is a constant grind to get higher br and 60 legendary gives higher br then 50 lgendary and normal 70. Hence why the top br players still have 60 legendary set because there gear is better then 70 normally, so i'm sure they are working on making 70 lgendary before they out it on.

Going for 50 lgendary gives you higher br quicker.. 60 legndary gives you even higher br but slower.

And for those going from 50 lgendary to 70 legendary good luck, you are gimping yourself alot longer then you need to. I would only recommend this if they put a level 70 summoner in and sell level 6 crystalloid packs.

You don't have to like my opinion but trolling me will not change my opinion.
                          Thank you, someone else who can see the bloody obvious. Thing is you don't even have to level fast, u just lvl normally. But you're right, if you're gonna farm an mp might as well be one that helps you with the 60 gear.

Comment

Thank you, someone else who can see the bloody obvious. Thing is you don't even have to level fast, u just lvl normally. But you're right, if you're gonna farm an mp might as well be one that helps you with the 60 gear.
                            Ya the only reason i suggested leveling fast is to get to the 60mpd so you can start farming 60 gear quicker, but ya leveling normally would be same if you are leveling your Holy seal etc. Leveling slow is for people who want to farm honor and insignas on lowbies who hit their bracket in bgs and arenas which for arenas I can see a valid point cause of the insignas but not enough to make me stay at a level for months. I got my HS to 15 and realized.. screw it i'm going to level to 70. I'm at 50k br and while to most that doesn't seem high, I am farming my honor on all these people that sat at a low level for ages to get honor. I lose 5 honor stack a few dryads and kill people and get 200 honor, if i use a honor scroll i get 400 honor. So leveling super slow isn't for me but to each his own ya know?
                            Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-18-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
                              Let's all skip every single set until they release lvl80 set! Or let's just have fun and get whatever set we want. I'm getting the level 50 set, heck I even got the full lvl40 legendary set with legendary jewelry and normal lvl40 rings.
                              I guess mostly it boils down to how fast you actually want to rush through the levels. You can easily rush through the 50's before you are even able to get a single piece of the set. Or you can take your time, work towards a goal then move on when you reached your goal.
                              Good point!

Comment

I'm level 46 and i will get leg 50 anyway, supper slow leveling mode and relax saving tons of keys for leg 60, all people in China server i'm playing always recommend me to leg 50.
                                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                                X