Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Difference between set 50 legendary and 60 legendary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
    nax ok post my a video of moon nm whit party 45k br, pve sets (why 45k br coz u have no chance having more if u dont cash or camp )
    imposible to get more then 45k without camping??lol i know many people who got 45k+ without camping problem is how good you play it and how lucky on rods are you

Comment

nax nwm :P ..

Comment

Well in my server i much see ppl with pvp 55 set but use 60 legend weapon, maybe its more reasonable and u can think about .. back to topic hmm i think if u want all gear pve 50 set also good, but like all they say above take more time and more effort ( a.k.a gold ), i think more best that u do moon normal or nm to collect loid & stone for 60 set .. but all is back to u, what more suit for you and you really want ^_^

Comment

50 leg. sets are mandatory for non-spenders. Also it makes the making of 60 leg. sets much easier.

Comment

Miserius, I have a few non cashers in my guild that just recently got their 60 leg set, or is very close to it, they have 55-70k br and can easily do moon nm (they have used the free balens for some rods and gem formulas, perhaps even a wing, but they are not cashers)
            If you are just going to rush on to 65+ skip 50, if you stay in 54-64 get 50 while getting honour

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              Miserius, I have a few non cashers in my guild that just recently got their 60 leg set, or is very close to it, they have 55-70k br and can easily do moon nm (they have used the free balens for some rods and gem formulas, perhaps even a wing, but they are not cashers)
              If you are just going to rush on to 65+ skip 50, ***if you stay in 54-64 get 50 while getting honour***
              Exactly what i did and i am currently running lych with three guys who are running the 55 set... people say it's stupid to skip the 60 set but i now have nearly enough insig to make three of the 70 set legend ....if i made the 60 it would take me many many months longer to get where i am now. I have cashed but i am still running with my 50 leg set now at level 76 with 91k BR... My team are close to taking down the second boss in lych n/m which will be enough for us to start farming the stones.... We knew it would take us a little longer than the lower servers who have had the 60 set for longer as they have had many months longer in the game .. but patience is a virtue. Everyone can go their own way which will work best for them.. people coming here to say it cannot be done and it's **wrong** are just sad acts... you have not tried it and you are not doing it so don't give people your opinions and tell them it's fact.
              Last edited by NEbeast; 10-09-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                Exactly what i did and i am currently running lych with three guys who are running the 55 set... people say it's stupid to skip the 60 set but i now have nearly enough insig to make three of the 70 set legend ....if i made the 60 it would take me many many months longer to get where i am now. I have cashed but i am still running with my 50 leg set now at level 76 with 91k BR... My team are close to taking down the second boss in lych n/m which will be enough for us to start farming the stones.... We knew it would take us a little longer than the lower servers who have had the 60 set for longer as they have had many months longer in the game .. but patience is a virtue. Everyone can go their own way which will work best for them.. people coming here to say it cannot be done and it's **wrong** are just sad acts... you have not tried it and you are not doing it so don't give people your opinions and tell them it's fact.
                50 legend...ok. 55pvp in lych? No way u pass 2 boss u need 4x pve 80k+ br for it...sure skiping 60 set and save insig is not bad idea but...u need 1st 1600 loids = 160 days for 70 set

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  50 legend...ok. 55pvp in lych? No way u pass 2 boss u need 4x pve 80k+ br for it...sure skiping 60 set and save insig is not bad idea but...u need 1st 1600 loids = 160 days for 70 set
                  but doesnt LL have 3 boses? and if you are lucky to get the extra 1 loid but still skiping 60 isnt good idea

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    but doesnt LL have 3 boses? and if you are lucky to get the extra 1 loid but still skiping 60 isnt good idea
                    Have but from 1 and 2 u get 10 loids/stones. Last boss give big exp + stuffs,low chance for 6 loids
                    And for this boss must have is big dps + rly good healer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Have but from 1 and 2 u get 10 loids/stones. Last boss give big exp + stuffs,low chance for 6 loids
                      And for this boss must have is big dps + rly good healer
                      i mean have 3 mini boses or am i mistaken?? and last boss is fun survive till 2x hp bar and just spam delphic

Comment

i mean have 3 mini boses or am i mistaken?? and last boss is fun survive till 2x hp bar and just spam delphic
                        Even more u have main 2x mini where u get leg/loids and 3 random luck bonus bosses
                        On 1st floor eye,on 2 this from 5 spire stage and on last floor end boss god nmbut from this all u get exp+ shadow crystals/soul crysta
                        Last boss fun start when u take 1st bar hp, then 3 bars only dps and bl if u dont make enaught dmg boss get 1000% dmg buff and kill all team

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Even more u have main 2x mini where u get leg/loids and 3 random luck bonus bosses
                          On 1st floor eye,on 2 this from 5 spire stage and on last floor end boss god nmbut from this all u get exp+ shadow crystals/soul crysta
                          Last boss fun start when u take 1st bar hp, then 3 bars only dps and bl if u dont make enaught dmg boss get 1000% dmg buff and kill all team
                          oh ic ty and last boss is da most awesome boss in game id say xD

Comment

oh ic ty and last boss is da most awesome boss in game id say xD
                            Nope, even 2 is more fun On last just delphics + is + bl and like this 3x hp bar

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                            X