Yet another wartune calculators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another wartune calculators

Hey, I was a little bored so I put together a couple calculators that I needed the most, found here:
    wartunecalc.ucoz.com

Currently it features enchanting calculator (select item type to see a list of optimal luck stones for each level, and real cost), troop (the usual daru/stats), and skill calculator (I find it to be more convenient than the official one, no need to set the level beforehand, rightclick to undo, and link sharing).

I'll be adding more features soon, too.
    Also, its all in javascript, so no plugins required.
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-12-2013, 08:58 PM.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Nice

Comment

And here I was hoping someone had build a Talent Calc... lol

Nice Enchanting info.
      Tho you need to add in Legendary levels too.

Meh @ Troops, this is still better http://gamerunitcreations.com/troop.html

Comment

I want talents Calculator
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

What about legendary levels?

I used that troop calculator until I tried it on a computer without silverlight. I don't like the idea of using heavyweight api for such a simple task.

I'll try talents, going do skills first though (don't like the official one).

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
            Hey, I was a little bored so I put together a couple calculators that I needed the most, found here: wartunecalc.ucoz.com
            Currently it has enchanting calculators (select item type and see optimal luck stones and total cost), and troop (daru costs/stats), but I'll be adding more.
            This calc says lvl 67 templar costs 5.8 mil daru

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Meh @ Troops, this is still better http://gamerunitcreations.com/troop.html
            This one 6 mil daru

Unfortunately both aren't working properly, they lower the daru required. Here's pic with real cost

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez*tytu?u.png
Views:	1
Size:	428.4 KB
ID:	1673109
            EvilOne | S36

Comment

Interesting... so the amount of Daru requires is actually way higher than what either calc gave.

Legendary level, I meant like level 50 legend equip can be enchanted up to +27 (which the purple only up to +18)

Comment

Looks neat i hope you can figure out the correct formula

Comment

Legendary level, I meant like level 50 legend equip can be enchanted up to +27 (which the purple only up to +18)
                  Pretty sure its there, just select "legendary" in the dropdown and the correct level.

Strange about the daru, wiki says the formula is level^3 * 19.5 .. apparently its wrong at higher levels.
                  Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-12-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Fixed troop costs; added skill calculator, though it only works for knights atm.

Comment

Pretty sure its there, just select "legendary" in the dropdown and the correct level.

Strange about the daru, wiki says the formula is level^3 * 19.5 .. apparently its wrong at higher levels.
                      O, oops, guess I missed it on first look, lol.

Nice work, keep it up.

Waiting to see a Talent Calc, if it's possible to make one °ᴗ°
                      Last edited by anichaos; 08-12-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I'll try to do talent calc, but there really isn't enough info on it. Gold/exp/level requirements are not documented for higher levels, and I don't have the icons for the talents either.. I can get the ones for a mage, but will need a screenshot for knight/archer ones (if you want to send me one, make sure they're not grayed out).

Comment

I'll try to do talent calc, but there really isn't enough info on it. Gold/exp/level requirements are not documented for higher levels, and I don't have the icons for the talents either.. I can get the ones for a mage, but will need a screenshot for knight/archer ones (if you want to send me one, make sure they're not grayed out).
                          one of the reason why ppls want a talent calc... cause no one is recording ANYTHING about talents.. LOL

Comment

Yeah so how am I supposed to do it lol. Wiki has a bit of info, I just can't see how a calculator could be more useful than that.

Comment

I'm thinking of making a full-blown character editor, with BR calculation etc, but I will need icons for all in-game items. Any idea where to get them? They should be possible to get directly from r2 servers, because I'd hate cutting them out of screenshots (besides, I don't have every class at high enough level).

Comment

Working...
                              X