Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage's WB Rotation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage's WB Rotation.

Hello. I been sacrifice my WB rotation since I start working on my pve set to become legen. Now I had my skills back with met, but forgot rotation. Anyone would like to shared some rotation?
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
    Hello. I been sacrifice my WB rotation since I start working on my pve set to become legen. Now I had my skills back with met, but forgot rotation. Anyone would like to shared some rotation?
    My rotation with PvE gear AND 3 ranks in Momentum is as follows (I'll be honest I focus more on the actions than paying attention to how many attacks I really get so I can never remember if I get 4 attacks after First Hit or 5 but I think it's 5)

1st round: Rage building round so I will start with RoF then auto+Bolt x 2/auto+RoF/auto+MD/auto+RoF
    Following rounds: Start off with Thunderer then auto+RoF/auto+MD/auto+RoF/auto+MD/auto+RoF

At certain points during the WB I will run below 50 rage at the end of a round. When this happens I start over on the 1st round rotation to get back close to 100 rage.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Ah ths. Seem pretty one there
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Slow rotation: thunderer-auto/lbx2-auto/rof-thunderer-auto/lb...the midpoint of auto/rof and thunderer set to whenever troops double atk, which usally is 3rd turn for me on some bosses

fast...as always...thunderer-auto/lb x5 for when pushing the limit while reviving...less gold per round, but a couple more rounds total, if you know how to cast without animations

Comment

Working...
        X