Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Possible Future Guild War System ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Future Guild War System ?

Aint too sure if they are implemanted already or not, we could unlocked them at a later date but...

Guild Wars (Better than CS LandGrab though ) But also implement a landgrab system
    xHannibal

“Battles are won by Slaughter and Maneuver. The greater the General, the more he Contributes in Maneuver, the less he demands in Slaughter.”

+1 sounds good
    Somebody wrote about something to implement a Guild Castle.
    It would be nice to go into it and queue guild members to fight another guild over territory.
    3v3 battles, times the amount of guild members in each? (Tournament?)
    Last edited by DizzieSpider; 09-04-2012, 01:30 PM. Reason: typos and such

Comment

Sounds pretty awesome... I think I suggested this once. Some sort of castle siege idea.
      Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
      Player: (S6)Austin
      Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
      Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

I wanna try guild war thing

Comment

There is a future guild battle system. It is one of the newest Chiense patches, we are only on 1.35 patch... gonna take a while

Comment

every game must have a guild war

Comment

What's the point of having guilds if we canst have warrrr? +10

Question is - How it's done..

Comment

There is a system, fairly new in the chinese version

We won't get it until the game version catches up

Comment

ciroth what version is the chinese game that you are playing ?
                  Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                  Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                  Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                  (How To Submit a Ticket)
                  ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                    There is a system, fairly new in the chinese version

We won't get it until the game version catches up
                    This is true. There will be a Guild War soon as time goes by, we will get there.

Then when the GUILD WAR feature came, we will suggest more to improve it 'coz I know in Chinese Wartune Guild War is not that enjoyable as they say by the "chinese players".
                    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
                    'but the company is ruined it.
                    Goodbye!

Comment

How about this?
                      Guild can have several armies. They have only creatures no heroes.

War has been declared. It last 24 hours.* During that time, other guilds can not interfere in the conflict.
                      Hero appears and challenge opponent. If no one responds, he fights with guild armie. In this way, the battle can be fought if there is no one online.
                      When you finish the fight, you start second battle, with the same amount of health and rage, when the previous battle ended.
                      Once you die, you can not participate, any more.

Comment

Oh intersting.... There is also a Intra-Server battle system that was implemented in the Chinese server

Ever wanted to kill Bob from S1, as a S7 player?... you can in the future =P lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	img_091.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	1660560

Defend your Altar and Attack enemy Altar... is the basic concept of the guild war =P

Comment

That is pretty cool, cross server battling? Sounds legit, cant wait to get pummeled by S1 players :P

Comment

Hope my guild get very strong enough when the guild war is implemented. and it's nice to know there is possibility of guild war so I can prepare my guild for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X