Zebq's Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
    ya i felt sorry for onimad not because zebq stomped all over him/her but the fortunes he/she spent and it was for nothing. Always a bigger fish and prolly more to come so what a waste of good money.
    I dont feel any sorry lol, now he feels the way the rest (or almost) of us feel when we meet onimad/linke/whatever combo in arena /o/

Comment

Hmm so i just heard that this zebq person somehow got 23-24k crypt tokens. Seeing as the server for zebq isn't one of the old servers. I doubt this is even remotly possible. There hasn't been any sales to allow you to buy crypt tokens other than those event packs which randomly give some. Sorry and not trying be a hater or someone who's jealous. I mean I will give credit when credit is due but until we see proof that this person isn't a cheater I will have to stand by my word and say he/she isn't legit. Just so many things that doesn't add up.

Comment

Some people are just too stupid to be real.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Hmm so i just heard that this zebq person somehow got 23-24k crypt tokens. Seeing as the server for zebq isn't one of the old servers. I doubt this is even remotly possible. There hasn't been any sales to allow you to buy crypt tokens other than those event packs which randomly give some. Sorry and not trying be a hater or someone who's jealous. I mean I will give credit when credit is due but until we see proof that this person isn't a cheater I will have to stand by my word and say he/she isn't legit. Just so many things that doesn't add up.
          you also need proof to call him that

Comment

CHEATER OR NOT. thats 7road to find out. as long as you play wartune you should trust 7road.

and like Spiritombz said. u need proof to make those cheat statement.

just because somethings doesn't add upp for your credit card. doenst mean his credit card can't add it up

js...
            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by R25225147 View Post
              Thousands of Keys, crypt tokens, shadow crystals, insigs. Things that can't just be paid for in cash since the events have daily limits and don't last for very long. L60 soul engraving would take more crystals than the events would allow for. No one else has bothered to question how a player could have so much? 0 chance of him getting off the server and 0 chance for real players who can't give themselves whatever stats or items they choose. I find it the ultimate slap in the face.
              i see someone is able to reason this,i was fed up putting in the forums "r2 using fake players to pull money from real players," but i have no idea why you put up this "Good to know r2 devs are stomping out real players with real money."

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                you also need proof to call him that
                There's no proof because his crypt tokens come from magic boxes, but some people, like I said, are too stupid to comprehend anything.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  There's no proof because his crypt tokens come from magic boxes, but some people, like I said, are too stupid to comprehend anything.
                  Didn't a mod talk to you already about talking trash to me? You really want another report? Also I can have my opinions as well about this guy. I am not a hater o trying to bring him down or anything. I just find this fishy. Just bc I don't believe him or her as a legit person doesn't mean I am trying to put hate on him. You guys think he's legit all fine. I don't and having that many crypt tokens even with magic box event still doesn't add up. People get so uptight about stuff just bc one disagrees with there opinion. Yet if i stated something you all agreed on you be all happy about it. The second i say something bad about your "hero" you get all upset. Not everyone will agree with your opinions. Learn to understand that or you won't get far in this world.

Comment

Didn't a mod talk to you already about talking trash to me? You really want another report? Also I can have my opinions as well about this guy. I am not a hater o trying to bring him down or anything. I just find this fishy. Just bc I don't believe him or her as a legit person doesn't mean I am trying to put hate on him. You guys think he's legit all fine. I don't and having that many crypt tokens even with magic box event still doesn't add up. People get so uptight about stuff just bc one disagrees with there opinion. Yet if i stated something you all agreed on you be all happy about it. The second i say something bad about your "hero" you get all upset. Not everyone will agree with your opinions. Learn to understand that or you won't get far in this world.
                    No offense Oxy but you can't defend your right to an opinion and in the same breath threaten to report somebody for expressing their opinion simply because it hurts your feelings. It always amazes me how so few people realize that freedom of speech and expression does NOT mean freedom from being offended.

As for the crypt token, insignia arguments let's do some math.

I'm sure we can all agree that chances are Zebq didn't actually run any NM MPs for his legendary gear. It would stand to reason that he instead purchased large numbers of Magic Boxes for shards.
                    -Average drop % for shards is about 15-20% which means 15-20 shards for every 100 boxes purchased. (my fuzzy memory of when I did magic boxes a while ago and decided drop % was too low to continue)
                    -1200 stones are required for all legendary level 60 stuff.
                    -Magic boxes have a chance of dropping crypt tokens and Insignia (not sure on the numbers cause it's been a while but I think it's in the 25-50 range)
                    -In order to get 1200 stones you need to realistically purchase 6000 magic boxes so if even 1000 of those boxes dropped crypt tokens you are easily looking at 25-50k crypt tokens based on my self proclaimed fuzzy memory

Bottom line easy to justify this many items given enough money and since magic box is a recurring event he had plenty of opportunities.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                      No offense Oxy but you can't defend your right to an opinion and in the same breath threaten to report somebody for expressing their opinion simply because it hurts your feelings. It always amazes me how so few people realize that freedom of speech and expression does NOT mean freedom from being offended.

As for the crypt token, insignia arguments let's do some math.

I'm sure we can all agree that chances are Zebq didn't actually run any NM MPs for his legendary gear. It would stand to reason that he instead purchased large numbers of Magic Boxes for shards.
                      -Average drop % for shards is about 15-20% which means 15-20 shards for every 100 boxes purchased. (my fuzzy memory of when I did magic boxes a while ago and decided drop % was too low to continue)
                      -1200 stones are required for all legendary level 60 stuff.
                      -Magic boxes have a chance of dropping crypt tokens and Insignia (not sure on the numbers cause it's been a while but I think it's in the 25-50 range)
                      -In order to get 1200 stones you need to realistically purchase 6000 magic boxes so if even 1000 of those boxes dropped crypt tokens you are easily looking at 25-50k crypt tokens based on my self proclaimed fuzzy memory

Bottom line easy to justify this many items given enough money and since magic box is a recurring event he had plenty of opportunities.
                      Just stating if you do not know why I am "threating" winlord then don't start stating facts that you have no info about. There have been reasons why I stated that. This isn't the first time. Also I am not "threatening" him for his opinion. Also I am not saying bc he disagrees with me or anything like that. I am stating for the specific reason of him calling me stupid on here. That right there is against the rules. You arn't suppose to call people names and he been worn by mods countless times already. I am not saying what I said bc he disagrees with my opinion. I am stating that bc he is once gain starting to troll my posts. If you must know why I am saying this it is because of these reasons.

He been known to troll my posts all the time calling me names and **** that is against the rules here. Freedom of speech only counts for the real world. If it's a forum that has rules on it. Freedom of speech is void. If freedom of speech counted on these forums then we would be allowed to cuss on the forums with out getting censored out. So please don't give me that freedom of speech garbage. okay? He has been known to break the rules by trolling my posts and now down right calling me stupid here. So again please if you do not know the reasons do not act like you know why I am saying that.
                      Last edited by 0xykotton; 08-25-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Just stating if you do not know why I am "threating" winlord then don't start stating facts that you have no info about. There have been reasons why I stated that. This isn't the first time. Also I am not "threatening" him for his opinion. Also I am not saying bc he disagrees with me or anything like that. I am stating for the specific reason of him calling me stupid on here. That right there is against the rules. You arn't suppose to call people names and he been worn by mods countless times already. I am not saying what I said bc he disagrees with my opinion. I am stating that bc he is once gain starting to troll my posts. If you must know why I am saying this it is because of these reasons.

He been known to troll my posts all the time calling me names and **** that is against the rules here. Freedom of speech only counts for the real world. If it's a forum that has rules on it. Freedom of speech is void. If freedom of speech counted on these forums then we would be allowed to cuss on the forums with out getting censored out. So please don't give me that freedom of speech garbage. okay? He has been known to break the rules by trolling my posts and now down right calling me stupid here. So again please if you do not know the reasons do not act like you know why I am saying that.
                        Actually since I commonly read the forums I know quite well that winlord makes short and abrasive responses to a number of different peoples posts. While I don't necessarily find it constructive I also don't see why you have become so defensive. If somebody disagrees with me I engage them in a debate. If they become insulting or derogatory I respond with a mixture of logic and sarcasm.

Also if you are going to bring up the trolling factor then a LOT of people on these forums would be banned, including yourself since you have commented on EVERY Zebq thread stating you believe he is a cheater/hacker in some form or another which not only qualifies as trolling but slander.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Actually since I commonly read the forums I know quite well that winlord makes short and abrasive responses to a number of different peoples posts. While I don't necessarily find it constructive I also don't see why you have become so defensive. If somebody disagrees with me I engage them in a debate. If they become insulting or derogatory I respond with a mixture of logic and sarcasm.

Also if you are going to bring up the trolling factor then a LOT of people on these forums would be banned, including yourself since you have commented on EVERY Zebq thread stating you believe he is a cheater/hacker in some form or another which not only qualifies as trolling but slander.
                          Did I even bring up banning? No all I said is that I could report him and again unless you know the reasons why I stated that you shouldn't be talking. Yes, this is a public forum and you have a right to make a comment. However, if you do not know the story then making a comment about something is just dumb imo. He been known to stalk my posts and constantly cuss or troll me. Regardless of how you feel about it what he is doing is consider harassment. Which is against the rules here. Not this specific post he is doing here but this post ties to the other things he's done which is why it's far worse than a normal troll post. Just bc you will react one way doesn't mean that it's not against the rules here. Yes everyone would potentially get banned for trolling as would I but this is far different then a normal troll. So drop it okay? If you do not know the main reason why I am after him then your statements do not make sense. Stop trying to justify breaking the rules bc regardless of what you think breaking rules is breaking rules.

Anyways to go back on the post. I am not even claiming zebq is a hacker. All I am saying is that he most probably is since a lot of stuff do not add up. The amount of money he is dishing out doesn't make any sense and the amount of crypt tokens doesn't make sense either. I mean I am reading **** about how he spends like 500.00 a day on mystery shop resets? What kind of person has that much money to blow? I mean all the money he has spent on this game is surely close a half a million by now. If it's indeed true he spends 500.00 per day on myster shop resets and he have bought all those magic boxes for those crypt keys that right there is way too much to be realistic.
                          Last edited by 0xykotton; 08-25-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

3.5k skeleton keys? Are they selling? Just save that amount in ~six months is unrealistic.
                            nick: CBapor ()
                            level: 59 (50k br)
                            guild: RussianFed.
                            server: kong-S5

Comment

Originally posted by ABpuOH View Post
                              3.5k skeleton keys? Are they selling? Just save that amount in ~six months is unrealistic.
                              Some of the event "packs" and such have skeleton keys as possible drops and I know they had key pack event about 3 months after S130 launched not sure if that lines up with how long Zebq's server has been active but if it does then there are 2 possible explanations.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Some of the event "packs" and such have skeleton keys as possible drops and I know they had key pack event about 3 months after S130 launched not sure if that lines up with how long Zebq's server has been active but if it does then there are 2 possible explanations.
                                Let me just ask you this though. Why do you feel the need to defend zebq so bad? Is he you're hero or something? Is there any doubt in your mind that he/she may be cheating even at all? I mean cmon now there has to be even a little doubt about how this player is getting his balens and items in this game. I mean unless you actually know the person personally or seen his charges you can't fully say this guy is 100% legit. Just like I can't fully say he is a hacker but there is tons of unrealistic things going on with this game that just doesn't add up. Again I am not saying he is one it just doesn't seem right.

Comment

Working...
                                X