Zebq's Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamondsare4ever View Post
    Solo Lych's Lair Last Boss 28.08.2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrRsVc52kc

nice 100 rage after each turn / no cooldowns? O.o
    Newbie much?

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
    It is a known fact that in some online games, GM's impersonates as a normal player. It would not surprise me if Zebq is a GM, and I am not saying he is, but again the possibility.
    That slight possibility applies to all of us.

Comment

was amazing really wow
      "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

You to can be that bad arse if you dump over 15k into your toon.. nothing amazing about it. do it as a non-casher then you deserve major praise..

Comment

im at 61k br as a free player lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2812503 View Post
            You to can be that bad arse if you dump over 15k into your toon.. nothing amazing about it. do it as a non-casher then you deserve major praise..
            by the time that happens probably wont be playing this game anymore

Comment

*** wartune? R2 needs to do something with players like zebq. Sure it's nice to see what a million dollar account can do but is it fair at all this guy can fight others? I mean how can we have a so called "guild battle" against a players like this. No battle is winnable. Not even the next top 4 against 1. That would never happen since they are always in the same guild. 90 percent of players with maxed dyrads couldn't do much to hurt him. At his level of gaming there has to be something special for him. I mean he is in one guild and can run 3 at a time through NM anything. It makes 1 guild on top no matter what. Better if they have 200 active players all in one guild. I'm not sure why I haven't seen that yet. There is no where to run against him in the guild battle or battle grounds. The map is too tiny. There has to be some kind of system to beat players like this. Taking down the Goliath. Its like 1 player taking a big Dump on everyone. It makes players want to toss in the towel and forget it because there is no way to beat a million dollar player who can rule for himself and his whole guild across all servers and platforms. Wartune cashers - Shitten on everyone else.

Comment

I'm not trying to be childish about it but I thinking about the math and cost. Zebq probably wont stop until he has L 80 engraving and all gear. In this game all roads leads to zebq. Number 1 arena, number 1 guild wars, number 1 kills in the bg. When I run the math I can see that 99.99999 percent of players that have or will ever play this game will never play long enough or spend as much money to catch up. It basically leaves zebq at the number 1 spot forever even if he quits and battles are afk. It's not like zebq's account can be removed for non activity. I would never suggest removing his account either but make a system where other players have a chance with the right strategy to beat guys like that.

Comment

Stop the QQ.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

Originally posted by R25225147 View Post
                    I'm not trying to be childish about it but I thinking about the math and cost. Zebq probably wont stop until he has L 80 engraving and all gear. In this game all roads leads to zebq. Number 1 arena, number 1 guild wars, number 1 kills in the bg. When I run the math I can see that 99.99999 percent of players that have or will ever play this game will never play long enough or spend as much money to catch up. It basically leaves zebq at the number 1 spot forever even if he quits and battles are afk. It's not like zebq's account can be removed for non activity. I would never suggest removing his account either but make a system where other players have a chance with the right strategy to beat guys like that.
                    You are child lol...you want other rules for zebq? Maybe we make rules and game change for each 100k br player bcs 60k br ppl cry about him...dear lord...what a Noob xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      You are child lol...you want other rules for zebq? Maybe we make rules and game change for each 100k br player bcs 60k br ppl cry about him...dear lord...what a Noob xD
                      He was referring to all the players. For example I saw a lot of players that knew nothing about this game but I didn't stood a chance against them not even in the first month of the server. So the idea is to make it possible for people with skills to defeat a player with 10 k br higher that doesn't know much about the game
                      In the class wars I heard that mages can defeat players even with 15 k br higher than them, so there is some strategy among mages, but archers are to straightforward. Reason for which the archers bet is a sure bet in cw.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                        He was referring to all the players. For example I saw a lot of players that knew nothing about this game but I didn't stood a chance against them not even in the first month of the server. So the idea is to make it possible for people with skills to defeat a player with 10 k br higher that doesn't know much about the game
                        In the class wars I heard that mages can defeat players even with 15 k br higher than them, so there is some strategy among mages, but archers are to straightforward. Reason for which the archers bet is a sure bet in cw.
                        Archer is the best highcash class bcs you only must take care about dmg.
                        Before Noone saw in this nothing wrong, now zebq spend fortune and so what? On china servers are many 250k br and 0 game rules changes...
                        If you cant beat someone in real life you try change rules of fight? This is just silly
                        Zebq is monster,will be in future till someone spend 200k dolars and take 1st placelive with it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I don't want new rules for players like zebq but how about a new realm with new gear and new quests for players with 100k+BR.

Comment

I would also like to see these 250k BR players. I regularly visit the chinese servers and I haven't seen one with BR that high. Not even on the top 3 list.

Comment

Zebq good, but you ought to give more opportunities to others.

Server 88 Archer lvl 57 35kBR Elite Warrior Guild Shinigami
                              Last edited by R214615839; 08-30-2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Update

Tormented Necropolis Lvl 19 and 20 14.09.2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_obNWOhC8

Guild Battle Ward Tower 6.2m points 14.09.2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZtghwRWrYc

Comment

Working...
                                X