Regarding Event [Spire & Tower of kings]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ryithius View Post
    This has nothing really to do with cashers or non cashers... lowbies will still be able to play with their lowbie friends, it just allows people that are from different time zones to still get the event done with either friends/guild members. Say for instance, that because I am on the East coast (I'm in Boston) but I play on S21 (West Coast server)... I normally play at work in my office MON-FRI 8am EST - 4:30pm EST... However if I end up not being able to play during the day and in the very rare off chance I have time to play at home at night after work. If all my friends and guild members that I normally run spire/ToK with had already run the event during the normal times that we would have done it together during the day, they would still be able to run it with me and therefor I wouldn't be left scrambling trying to find people to do it with. It can also screw me because I may have to settle playing with people that are in their 20's for BR when I am near 40k just because that is the only people available. I do understand what you naysayers are getting at, however brown nosers as you like to call them will always find a way to brown nose to up their game. The people that you say want to do things legit and work for it, they are not going to change the way they want to play the game. It is the same concept as cashers/non cashers... just because people pay for the game, doesnt mean that everyone is going to start paying just to be as good... So I 100% have to agree with Yawn. Being in a guild or being a friend that plays with the same people every day is a privilege and I honestly believe why this game is so great and extremely enjoyable. The human interaction is what makes this fun, or else we would all just be playing the original Warcraft or Final Fantasy games alone... Not being able to play with those people and only being able to chat is a serious hindrance, so you may as well play Final Fantasy on your Playstation 1 all by yourself and re-downloading AOL instant messenger and chatting with your friends since that is basically the equivalent to my point. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to weigh in on the topic
    Being HONEST here...Why would you choose a server that's not within your time zone ? SERIOUSLY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
      Being HONEST here...Why would you choose a server that's not within your time zone ? SERIOUSLY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
      Ill give you mine i didn't have anything do on sunday to do so i saw this game ad on a site so clicked it and made a id and randomly clicked some server.i got up to 35-40 then i came to know about this time-zone thing by this time i had many friends and guildies so you can't expect me to leave it really?.So i played it

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
        It will cause havoc because people will say: It's not fair, that guys getting boosted and stuff and getting extra rewards where most of us can't etc etc etc and you know what happens next
        you mean like how people complain stun is not fair since they cant beat no one because there stunned all the time lol its all useless bickering will always exist so lets make the game better for the whole and let the whinners leave if they dont like it simple as that.
        Server 14 Serenity Lake
        Class Mage
        Level 63
        level 61 templars
        Guild **elite**
        Name Killall559

Comment

• hellspawn some thing as yawn... When i first saw this game while screwing around at work on addictinggames.com... i clicked the link and set up a username and whatnot... didnt realize the servers were based on timezones and just randomly clicked a westcoast server... after building my char and meeting friends and joining a guild, I wasnt about to start all over to go to an East coast timezone. It has its pro's and cons however, Cons are that I miss all of the stuff that happens at night for me, WB other then the wolf, GB, Tree of ancients, and anything else that goes on... but on the bright side, I get on before the reset every morning so anything I didnt complete the day before, i still have at least 2 hours to finish the next day

Comment

• I still cannot see how being able to help past your own attempt is bad. That being said:

If you do not have the strength of character to refuse an invitation and tell people that you will not help them, then you need to build a bridge and get over it.

If you are afraid that people will have an unfair advantage by getting more xp, then take a look at the world prosperity for low leves that gives them +150% xp. Build a bigger bridge and get over that too, it's not a real issue.

If you think that the point of a multiplayer instance is to only do it once with 1 team, and exclude anyone else you might want to have fun with, you need to go learn what the prefix multi- means again. You should know already.

For the record, I am not a low player. I am one of the ones that would help out other people simply because I like the multiplayer vs environment that you get in mpds, spire, and tok. I might help the occasional lower player, but even when people help other people, they look for more people their own level or BR.

I might help a team of other high levels in spire so that they don't have to take a lvl 46 player and penalize themselves by not getting to at least boss 10. A team of lvl 46-50 players would look for one of their friends in that level who already finished so that they can have a full team and experience spire when you have a balanced team.

It is not fun for ANYONE when you only have unbalanced teams in everything. I know when I was lower lvl I didn't want a higher level to carry me through void nm, because I wanted to do it with my own team. I wanted to do my part and have fun, not watch someone else solo it. If that's what you want, fine, you'll be quitting soon enough anyway.

I have yet to see a good reason other than "Oh no, it can be abused!!" for only being able to enter for your attempt. The equalizer that is ALREADY set in place is that you get rewards 1 time, and 1 time only. This is so that you don't have high BR players doing MPDs over and over. And I say MPDs here, because you get so much more xp from them than you could ever get from spire or tok. If you don't believe me, go do Lych's Lair with the free daily xp scroll, and compare the xp to what you get from lvl 12 in spire.

Bottom line, STOP being kids focusing on a spammer, STOP whining about potential for abuse when it's actually very minimal, and START thinking and being creative about how we can make this better for EVERYONE!!

I want some good ideas on how to change this in a positive way, it doesn't have to be only about letting us enter it past our attempts, use your brains and think.

Comment

• Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
              Ill give you mine i didn't have anything do on sunday to do so i saw this game ad on a site so clicked it and made a id and randomly clicked some server.i got up to 35-40 then i came to know about this time-zone thing by this time i had many friends and guildies so you can't expect me to leave it really?.So i played it
              I'll give you another one, I play on west coast server because of work, schedulin conflicts, I've tried my own time zone and the three hour difference makes it better for me to do things on WC server. I think much like MP, you should be able to get help if you need it, but only can help ONCE extra (beyond the quest one), not all the time. I'm 100% in favor of this.

Comment

• nah, it system ok now
                made spire will made it u balance
                imagine lvl 40 player go with strong player in spire n tok
                that would be bad
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

• YES its oky

Comment

• Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                    You saying players should leave their high level chars and joined a new server.Yet again level from ground zero make new friends.Leave the previous guildies and friends for the new ones Nice.....Ill stay with the Yes
                    no, i'm saying i worked hard on my BR without ever buying bales and my guild is not a casher guild, for this reasons i would be EXTREMELY p*issed if people much lower than me in game got more rewards than me because they have casher friends.
                    If you played till a high level on a wrong timezone server it's your problem and not mine. Plenty off servers around, why didn't you change before building your character?

Comment

• Quita85 Lol we didn't knew about some time zone **** .Most of the game which is played has no time zone difference present. It has one universal time that's the server time.Hmmm your problem you say. I say it's more than 60% guys problem so don't pinpoint others there is a No option kindly vote there.Everyone has a right to express their views same goes to you me and all the other guys around.This isn't just a one problem if go and asking people around you might know there are plenty of them.Doesn't mean if you don't have any idea about it that means it's other people problem.Sorry if sound rude i didn't mean it
                      Last edited by YawnQ; 09-26-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• If I may be excused for my honesty, I'd say that this a dumb suggestion, the mere purpouse of doing it one time only is to restrain the top 3 guys taking every member of their guild through the TOK. I love it this way. Mpd should also be the same for Void and later. Either learn to coop with or loose the advantage of fast leveling and getting cool stuff
                        PS. Now, I'm gonna be Belenor's most hated lol
                        Regards,
                        dex0pac

Comment

• If your friends can,t get team please you personaly help for your friends or let,s they enter solo, it,s not reason for missing event. Also you write many your friends, if i right understand many can be 3, becouse team is 4 players, so you can every third day help for all friends.

Comment

• i'm in for helping others.
                            my server (256) is pretty ok for finding random people to do spire and tok, but i do see a lot of requests later from other people i wish i could help and cannot

my 2 cents

Comment

• tecnically. these are put up in events tab. so these are like monthly events which supposedly give lots of prizes hence they are made once a day, but i agree that helping is good but these are not essentials to the development of the character. unlike mpds which are need for it, even though i know the reason, why they are once a day, i vote for " yes" it would be really great since some cant grow fast they could need a little help

Comment

• tecnically. these are put up in events tab. so these are like monthly events which supposedly give lots of prizes hence they are made once a day, but i agree that helping is good but these are not essentials to the development of the character. unlike mpds which are need for it, even though i know the reason, why they are once a day, i vote for " yes" it would be really great since some cant grow fast they could use a little help

Comment

Working...
                                X