Highest BR without Cashing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest BR without Cashing?

Just being corius about this, seeing ZebQ. For me non-cashing is not using cash to increase BR basicly. so what you can't do is, buy mounts, wings, gems transposers and such that a non-casher can't achieve. Having Dual skill tree is ok, or cashing for gear that can be gotten by normal players(even if it's 3-4 years farming ).

So what is the highest? I am 40k br without cashing, but bet there must be someone that have gotten around 70? Got one on our server saying she is a non casher, has 47k, but she has wings, so she doesn't count, even if she used "free balens" to get them!

Also what level they are would be nice to know

No real hard cap, just takes time. As more and more mounts/events come out there will be more and more chances to raise br, cashers just get it a LOT faster.

Comment

Why wouldn't it count if one doesn't cash, but uses the free balens button... No cash = no cash, as in: not recharging with actual money. Free balens is not cash, therefor counts as 'not cashing'.
      If you want to exclude the free balens button, rename it "highest BR without spending a single balen."

Comment

Maximum BR I have seen for a non-casher is 71k BR. Has full legendary lvl 60 gear and lord divine but low level clothes and no wings.
        But there is no limit as such since you can keep upgrading mount using whips and soul engraving with souls won from GB.

Comment

58 without med looking atm witch is impressive .

Comment

Keep in mind you can get lv. 9 gem transposers for free from Tormented Necropolis level 10 boss. Non-cashers can then synthesize sufficient gems of lower levels directly into lv. 9 gems (so no need to have the balen-purchased transposers).

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Why wouldn't it count if one doesn't cash, but uses the free balens button... No cash = no cash, as in: not recharging with actual money. Free balens is not cash, therefor counts as 'not cashing'.
              If you want to exclude the free balens button, rename it "highest BR without spending a single balen."
              Cause I said so.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                Keep in mind you can get lv. 9 gem transposers for free from Tormented Necropolis level 10 boss. Non-cashers can then synthesize sufficient gems of lower levels directly into lv. 9 gems (so no need to have the balen-purchased transposers).
                Ah didn't know that, fairly new to the game

Comment

And how can you make lvl 9 gems if you dont have lvl 6/7/8 transposer ?

Comment

64k as Non-casher
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by J0hnB View Post
                      If you had 144 level 5 gems you would be able to synthesize them directly to a level 9 with the transposer. You don't need the level 6/7/8 gems. (This works for any level gem; if you had 16 level 1's you can directly make them into a level 3).

Comment

Originally posted by J0hnB View Post

Apparently you don't need to, I'd like to see how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                          If you had 144 level 5 gems you would be able to synthesize them directly to a level 9 with the transposer. You don't need the level 6/7/8 gems. (This works for any level gem; if you had 16 level 1's you can directly make them into a level 3).
                          Yep!

Lv. 6 gems = 4x lv. 5
                          Lv. 7 gems = 4x lv. 6
                          Lv. 8 gems = 3x lv. 7 (yes, 3)
                          Lv. 9 gems = 3x lv. 8 (again, yes 3)

So, yes, with 144 x lv. 5 of the same gem you can immediately synthesize up to a single lv. 9 gem. (or 576 x lv. 4, or 2304 x lv. 3, or 9216 x lv. 2 - level 1 gems don't seem to get considered when trying this).

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                            Apparently you don't need to, I'd like to see how it works.
                            To bypass synthesizing previous formulae: you click "craft" (as if you were going to purchase the gem outright - it deducts the balen cost of any gems you already have for that gem-type that happen to be level 2+ from your total, so if you have enough to synthesize, it costs 0 balens.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                              64k as Non-casher
                              don`t lie ) you had vip .. and bought mounts

Comment

Working...
                              X