X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Even Quest] Ultimate Refiner

Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 8/31 - 9/3 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    R2Games: S1 - S309
    Kongregate: S1 - S12
    Armor Games: S1 - S6
    Kabam: S1 - S35
    Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once.

Rewards:
    200,000 EXP
    100,000 Daru
    Beast Mark x3
    Refinement Lock x10

So. I spend 6 times refined 1 item, and look at events tabs. Quests is incomplete. I wonder what happen here. Anyone else got same problems as me?

Click image for larger version

Name:	#1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1739558

I though without Swap stats quest not recognized, but after swap. Nothing happen either....

Name:	#2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	1739559
    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 09-01-2013, 01:38 PM. Reason: Typo
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

seem like everyone is having problem with this. i thought it works with blue,did not work, purple didnot work so. r2 has to offer a good compensation preferably balens.
    just so r2 doesnt change their word. by saying it only works with legend or something like that. i have took some screen shots. in these they clearly mentioned "refine ANY piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach level 10 to receive fantastic rewards" Click image for larger version

Name:	sue 3.jpg
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	1673662 just so they dont change their story to blue, purple or legendary equipment

Comment

IKR! Because they said: [Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once]

Probably a typo said with you either need blue equipment with +3 stats or so for refined.
      Last edited by JohnNguyen; 08-31-2013, 07:10 PM.

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

okay dumb question how do you know when you have refine all stats to ten stars

Comment

Originally posted by inkaflare View Post
          okay dumb question how do you know when you have refine all stats to ten stars
          When the stats you refine on right side show lvl. 10 like pics below but i already swap.

Name:	#2.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	1673663

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Amazing they can not test the stuff before they launch.
            Or check their 'quest explanation text'.

Comment

Name:	refine.jpg
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	1673667 <<< Same Here I got nothing after refining a gear's stat to lvl 10

Comment

quest not working for me either , i lost 780 l2 cristals, and about 900 l3 cristals , 3 refine lock and 180 balens , i tried with green and blue , no luck.Quest broken

Comment

It is not just a typo. They have also phrased 'to 10 Star(s)'. The 's' in the bracket implicates that an equipment with one stat(star) will work. I also tryed refine a green and blue equipment and have therefor spend a lot of refinment crystals

Comment

i make with 3 state and also bug Click image for larger version

Name:	soso.jpg
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	1673668

Comment

same issue according to a post worked only at purple and WTH they said any equipment on the event any typo or so should lead to proper compensation

Comment

it seems that they don't specify properly. It is a big confusion xD

Comment

There should be no confusion. They clearly say 'any equipment' and 'to 10 Star(s)'. One typo they could argue was a mistake, but two indications that gear with only one stat/star as in singular (hence the 's' is in brackets) and not only in plural (stars, without bracket) would work, that is just

Comment

Compensation should be given to those that refined green and blue items since too much effort and time has been spent in farming refinement crystals. its not a joke to spend time in hunting down chests in the map/s. dungeons have limits too. so be considerate and hear us about this. well ofc compensation for the refined green items is expected to be less than those of blues. just give us something from your event. it's wartune's mistake after all.

Comment

I know you guys are translating this game from a Chinese version, but it seems like the people who are translating this don't speak English.... With all that money you are making, maybe hire 1 person who speaks English ONLY, and have them review all of your content before it is posted, which is standard practice in the Web Industry.

Comment

Working...
                              X