Vip wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip wheel

I know you don't agree with me but the vip wheel is a major rip off. You spin how much you spin you NEVER get 1 of the high lvl gems. What's the catch here R2games ? Why did you even place them there if there's 0% in getting them ?

LOL i agree, It is the carrot on the stick trick but I am happy to get 500k or mount training whip but i wish crypt keys where on it needs those badly

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
      I know you don't agree with me but the vip wheel is a major rip off. You spin how much you spin you NEVER get 1 of the high lvl gems. What's the catch here R2games ? Why did you even place them there if there's 0% in getting them ?
      How is it a ripoff? you get 500k gold and 5 skeleton keys/whips every 3 days or so. With all the vip events going on now giving away even more vip tokens you can use the vip wheel more often. Yes, it sucks to not be able to get lvl 7 gems on the wheel and it's a nasty troll thing to do, but keep in mind if they gave out lvl 7 gems like hot cakes there then well everything will be just too overpowered in the game. Also they will lose profits. Lvl 7 gems do pop out of the wheel but very rarely which is how they are suppose to be. Imo to me I sorta prefer the gold over the gems. Gems are nice but you need a bunch of those to make it worth it. At least with 500k gold it can help a bit of astrals and things like that.

Comment

how is it a rip off ? let me tell you then. you have 8 attempts for 36 vip tokens right and you have 18 items in all. 10 items out of those 18 are stupid items....such as 20k gold, hp pots, mystery keys, shadow crystals, mount whips etc. so if you have 3 lvl 7 gems you have no chance in gettingthem because 10 of the named items will be prioritized first and so you would get THEM and not the gems. Anything i said wrong ? Not saying pass them out like a piece of cake but at least from 0.1% they increase it to 5 % so although it's hard to get there WILL be a chance of getting 1....NOT NEVER

Comment

Not a rip off, but i agree that vip wheel is rigged. Anyway, i agree with oxykotton here. If they handed those prize easily, people(especially non cashers) will complain how overpowered VIP players are.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

VIP players are STILL overpowered to non-cashers as it is

Comment

VIP players are STILL overpowered to non-cashers as it is
              depends on how they play it.
              if they only take VIP they aint that much better probebly, andf there are plenty of hardworking people without vip statusses.
              In anycase. It is in fact possible to get a gem. i think ive seen it been reported like 5 times that someone got it.

I think its about 3 times said in here that someone got it.
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....p-wheel-beaten

Comment

i saw that. the thing is, that period of that thread was of a previous version of the game. If you notice the picture, it shows a different vip wheel format

Comment

Stop complaining. Ever since the game started in August 2012 (1 year ago), there has been like 37 threads on the VIP wheel.

It takes close to 3-4 months to try to synthesize up a level 7 gem from scratch. What makes you think you'll get it every 3 days? Wake up your idea, Mr. Join-In-August2013.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Stop complaining. Ever since the game started in August 2012 (1 year ago), there has been like 37 threads on the VIP wheel.

It takes close to 3-4 months to try to synthesize up a level 7 gem from scratch. What makes you think you'll get it every 3 days? Wake up your idea, Mr. Join-In-August2013.
                    Actually its only 2 months if u can clear lvl 100 cata. With crypt key only takes u a month. As for it being a rip-off, I think it is to a certain extent. The only way you would have even a remote chance in getting a high level gem is to open and close the wheel until you see a wheel with no blue or green items which can easily take you the whole day for a few months before that happens. That is near impossible to get and even getting a lvl 7 gem in mystery shop is easier than this. They should at least make it such that the 8th item is random and not a weighted random. The wheel as it is now, if there are certain items on the wheel, 100% you'll get those items for sure. If the 8th item is random, at least you can be sure that if you get lucky you'll get a high lvl gem rather than the same old things every time. The current wheel might as well be renamed to gold mine.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

3-4 months ? wow you got all that time on your hands ? cause I don't. I didn't mention every 3 days. Don't place words

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        They should at least make it such that the 8th item is random and not a weighted random. The wheel as it is now, if there are certain items on the wheel, 100% you'll get those items for sure. If the 8th item is random, at least you can be sure that if you get lucky you'll get a high lvl gem rather than the same old things every time. The current wheel might as well be renamed to gold mine.
                        I totally agree with you

Comment

3-4 months ? wow you got all that time on your hands ? cause I don't. I didn't mention every 3 days. Don't place words
                          Many of us have already played this game for about 11-12 months.

If you're here to play for a few days/weeks and quit, I think you better find another game. This game is long-term.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't think it would take 3-4months to make one lvl 7 gem. More like 1-2months to make one. Just bc making lvl 6 gems only takes a few weeks. Keep in mind this is having crypt keys all the time. If you are talking with out crypt keys then yea 3-4months for lvl 7 gems seems correct.

Comment

VIP Wheel is rigged. This is not news. Move along, nothing to see here. Just think of VIP Wheel as a place to get 580k gold and 5 keys, and you won't stress about it by thinking you ever had a shot at anything better.

Comment

Working...
                              X