astro limit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astro limit?

is there a limit to getting yellow astro from the random clicking? i finnally used my vipp wheels n today i spent 18.2m {in total not at once** gold n not 1 yellow astro not even red any an only 3 purples are astro limited to getting untill i have to buy from astro shop? i see ppl in my server get yellow super easy pops up like ever 2 hours mins sum1 even after world boss world chat getts spammed with ppl got yellow and red astro am i doing somthing wrong is it because im not vip 4? i been playing for month half spend 300k a day on astros nothing any reason?
    Together as one? people hate me when i help

All luck and 300k a day isn't much.

Comment

yes, the reason is that you probably don't know about the planet/arrow build up system, its not all luck. There are 5 planets and 4 arrows between them, were you need to have all arrows lighten up before you click on the highest planet available. For example if all 5 planets are available to you and you just click on the 5th you will be sent back to planet 1. If you light up all 4 arrows before you click on the 5th planet you shall be sent back to planet 4 instead of 1, which will drastically increase your chances to get yellows and reds. With this system you can reach planets 4 and 5 far more often and from what I remember you can receive yellows only on those 2 planets, while you can receive reds only clicking the 5th one
      Tip: you should also sell all the greens when searching for certain astrals, but never blues because xp of astrals is also very important
      Last edited by R218901250; 09-01-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        yes, the reason is that you probably don't know about the planet/arrow build up system, its not all luck. There are 5 planets and 4 arrows between them, were you need to have all arrows lighten up before you click on the highest planet available. For example if all 5 planets are available to you and you just click on the 5th you will be sent back to planet 1. If you light up all 4 arrows before you click on the 5th planet you shall be sent back to planet 4 instead of 1, which will drastically increase your chances to get yellows and reds. With this system you can reach planets 4 and 5 far more often and from what I remember you can receive yellows only on those 2 planets, while you can receive reds only clicking the 5th one
        Tip: you should also sell all the greens when searching for certain astrals, but never blues because xp of astrals is also very important
        wrong you can receive reds and orange son lower planets

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
          wrong you can receive reds and orange son lower planets
          Astro Expence Star Points Astral Types
          Magus Star 4,000 1 40% gray, 60% green.
          Ceres 5,000 2 30% gray, 30% green, 40% blue.
          Pallas 6,000 3 10% green, 70% blue and 20% purple. (chance of gray here purple chance <20%)
          Satum 8,000 4 Blue, purple and orange astrals are available here. (chance of greens here)
          Chiron 10,000 5 Blue, Purple, Orange and Red (new) astrals are available here. (greens and greys are still possible, but very rare)

source: wikipedia
          But maybe the one that wrote in wiki is wrong, are you sure you received reds from the first 4 planets and yellows from first 3?Because I currently have 4 reds and a lot of yellows and from what I saw this source is correct
          Last edited by R218901250; 09-01-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

That's not a system. You're just lighting them all up so ofc the next one is going to be selected when the higher one fails. And then that one has a chance of failing or lighting up the next one. Same as if someone were doing them individually except you're just not finishing the previous tries until the last star is used. Same process, just in a different order.

Comment

Yeah I think got one of my red astral on the 3rd planet, as far as I remember. And also it is true that 300k gold per day is not enough, when I was on an astral hunting mode, I spent 2m - 3m a day just for astral. And that is for a duration of around a month or so. Along with astral hunting I also am saving astral points at the same time and leveling my alraedy owned astrals. So one shouldn't be so cheap spending gold on astral if you want to get reds, since the purpose of farming astral has multiple use: 1. Level your existing astral, 2. Farming for high level astral, 3. Earning star points to exchange with high level astrals.

Comment

It`s all about luck but 18m i think few oranges you should of get and the part with 3 purples thats almost impossible to believe :O.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  It`s all about luck but 18m i think few oranges you should of get and the part with 3 purples thats almost impossible to believe :O.
                  All the people from my server that had just purples after spending so much didn't knew how to build up the planet. Its not impossible. After I explained that to them they started to gather yellows. Telling those people that is all about luck will make them believe that the build up arrow system is useless...
                  And yes whispir is a system because many doesn't know about it, so don't talk like is something normal . Since this build up of arrows drastically improves your chances to find yellows and reds you can't just tell the persons that doesn't know about it that is all luck , it has a little technique as well
                  Last edited by R218901250; 09-02-2013, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Placebo effect.

Comment

I tried the planet build method for a while (probably 10 mil gold) and never got a red, got 1 orange. On my other character i went with normal method, got 2 red and 10 orange with less gold. I believe it is all random. Also spending 18.2 mil and getting only 3 purple is a flat out lie.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                        All the people from my server that had just purples after spending so much didn't knew how to build up the planet. Its not impossible. After I explained that to them they started to gather yellows. Telling those people that is all about luck will make them believe that the build up arrow system is useless...
                        And yes whispir is a system because many doesn't know about it, so don't talk like is something normal . Since this build up of arrows drastically improves your chances to find yellows and reds you can't just tell the persons that doesn't know about it that is all luck , it has a little technique as well
                        i tryed to lighten them up spentet 3M+ no red or yellow -_- spentet1M+ without doing thi strategy two yellows in a row so that way isnt effective....

Comment

i was wondering where is my balens gone ,, everytime have left balens,, its gone after reset,, gone with different ammount,, why why why !!! i can not safe my balens at least to keep it,,, dispointed !!!

Comment

Originally posted by R219239686 View Post
                            i was wondering where is my balens gone ,, everytime have left balens,, its gone after reset,, gone with different ammount,, why why why !!! i can not safe my balens at least to keep it,,, dispointed !!!
                            You may send a ticket asking them to check the logs about where your balens went.

Are you doing catacombs and accidentally buying a crypt key each time? It can be pretty easy to do that by mistake I would think.

Comment

It is luck but I'm sure the drop rate has been significantly nerfed, I've received over a dozen red astrals the the month they were released not had a single one since.

Comment

Working...
                              X