This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOS VIOLATION - multiple accts on same servers

I thought that having multiple accts on the same server in the same guild interacting with each other was supposed to be a TOS violation or does that unfair advantage not apply in wartune? I swear I saw it somewhere so clarification would be nice.

unfair advantage in Wartune ...??? lol can u explain how ? >>no trading system !!!

Comment

hmm lets see you have 2 or more characters u can bring into a duel or an mpd control all with the same keyboard you level up one more so that you can plunder the other 2 in the wilds...how can that not be unfair when others have to actually find a person to help or find lower levels or weaker classes to plunder...how is it NOT an unfair advantage???

Comment

and you forget you control the plunder so you could finish a world boss with over 2-3 mill and transfer 300k to yourself...is that not a trading system? oh and you can assist your own farm no need to locate a friend to revive a plant for you

Comment

Originally posted by R27888585 View Post
          and you forget you control the plunder so you could finish a world boss with over 2-3 mill and transfer 300k to yourself...is that not a trading system? oh and you can assist your own farm no need to locate a friend to revive a plant for you
          so doesnt matter, if you hae account on two different servers and they have merge you still can play on both.

Comment

sure but they should not interact is my point

Comment

Originally posted by R27888585 View Post
              sure but they should not interact is my point
              Some people plays from one pc( I met a lot of cases of parents and their children playing from the same pc on the same server) and ofc you can't prove that there isn't actually 1 person who uses multiple accounts. You say they shouldn't interact but do you know how difficult and time consuming it is to observe certain players if they interact with each other?
              So I do not think that anything will be done regarding this

Comment

its been said its deemed unfair before. personally I think. very much so my opinion is no no no no and yet another NO it should NOT
                be considered a violation. no trade system because all the cashers etc want to complain that it'd be unfair ppl could find ways to catch up. or free - middle ground cashers complaining the top ppl will get more OP cause people helping them. probably a few other reasons, not sure the exact ones but R2 does listen to people. so basically saying should punish people for trying to find a way to get what they want which is a feature for other platforms? no that's very unjust. so not right. type of thing that makes me quit a game. I use alts. I work very very hard for what I earn. not everyone likes to play the same class. some people like to mix it up& i like my privacy thank you very much, people like to hate a lot- boot from party's etc. when I play a game I will play it in a way I find enjoying within the rules. mostly keeping to myself in a solo guild. TOS doesn't state anything specifically against it only that alts must not be abused. which I don't think its abuse if its something that was rightfully earned. if only allowed one char per server pretty much all together. there should be IP limits etc etc etc all preventing any sort of multi acc use. which would end up chopping off entire family's or friends who live together under certain IP's etc blocked while others who really break tos and intend to actually abuse find bypasses and just keep doing it= back to square one.
                if someone really has that much time skill comp power &internet. casher or not they thus then EARNED those items& I can prove that with math describing what virtual items and their values and my time &effort means. if try saying that doesn't mean anything- what happens if all the mods were to quit and leave you grasping at straws for everything under the sun? obviously our time here effects things. If i help with a ticket involving huge purchases =1k to 100k+ that get issues when shouldn't be and money everything is good, then it ends up completing those sales for R2 with my help- MY TIME AND ENERGY just made R2 money. so my ability's have value, so does my time and what I spend my time on increases the value of the things I use. saying otherwise is just pure jealousy and classist discrimination/ other types of discrimination because your hating on someone who plays harder then you so they can achieve more. which can only blame yourself for, don't blame other people for you not having a good computer etc. that is projecting blame and very childish.
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-02-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

you think that with the numerous people on one server you have to interact with specific people...you can avoid someone easily there are plenty of people to befriend but also if 3 people are using one pc and having to log out to let the other play that means they are not doing MPDs together or arena...correct?

Comment

i dont think u can haw 2 acc. on same pc its going after IP adres .. so playng 2 chars att same time... whit 1 keyboard.. imposible! and try to play the game and get 2 late game no1 doing this **** !

Comment

there is no skill involved in pushing the same buttons while using 3 browsers if you think there is then you really need to find a hobby besides a point and click video game...the only real skill in Wartune is finding the right combination of skills astrals gems and weaponry that maxes your players potential.

Skill is being able to tear down a chevy 350 engine to the block and rebuild it, skill is teaching a child how to read or do math, skill is teaching people proper morals and manners so that they grow into respectful adults

Manipulating a mouse and keyboard doesn't even come close. Unless perhaps you are programming or doing graphic design...the day they make this game about skill rather than money is the day you will see major changes in the game.

Comment

there is no skill involved in pushing the same buttons while using 3 browsers if you think there is then you really need to find a hobby besides a point and click video game...the only real skill in Wartune is finding the right combination of skills astrals gems and weaponry that maxes your players potential.

Skill is being able to tear down a chevy 350 engine to the block and rebuild it, skill is teaching a child how to read or do math, skill is teaching people proper morals and manners so that they grow into respectful adults

Manipulating a mouse and keyboard doesn't even come close. Unless perhaps you are programming or doing graphic design...the day they make this game about skill rather than money is the day you will see major changes in the game.

Comment

Karl Mattson, the general manager of Maxthon International, told GamesBeat that the Maxthon cloud browser has carved out a niche among gamers because it allows them to sign into as many as five separate accounts simultaneously.

Comment

you have a lot of free time on your hands. if you don't like what you see in the game then just quit. don't bring up issues that will make gameplay less entertaining because you feel a need to hinder others.

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                              i dont think u can haw 2 acc. on same pc its going after IP adres .. so playng 2 chars att same time... whit 1 keyboard.. imposible! and try to play the game and get 2 late game no1 doing this **** !
                              You can.
                              I play 2 sometime when tree time since I had alt on another server that have been merged.
                              Well, playing 2 on dungeon are complete pain considering I need to jump from another tab to another tab and no time to waste -_-
                              But still, it's possible.
                              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                              IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                              X