Honor Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor Issues

I cannot get any honor from battlegrounds or guild battles. What really pisses me off is that my 2 turns for battlegrounds is not even spent and my 3k honor limit per day is not even maxed out. Anyone have any ideas?

This is so frustrating, I already put some balens into the character so I just cant quit and start over again.

Did you hit the cap for your lvl range? What lvl are you and what is your honor rank/number at?

Comment

well actually joining battlegrounds might help

go into battle grounds even when the attepmt is spent

Comment

I hit crusader at level 36. and then on i can't get any honor. but i read that the earliest that a player could be crusader is 31.

Comment

Crusader is the honour cap till level 41.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Farmers need a manual. There should be one around here..... Somewhere......

Comment

thank you at least now i know its not some kind of problem in the game. it was just me being too excited on that honor thing.

Comment

Originally posted by R218003175 View Post
                thank you at least now i know its not some kind of problem in the game. it was just me being too excited on that honor thing.
                Just for future reference:

Elite Crusader is the honour cap till level 51:
                Imperial Commander is the hnour cap till level 56:
                After that it's Lord Divine and that's the max title. So no more honour.
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Edit: Sorry for the double post. I'm getting such a slow responce time from the forum in my browser.

Comment

update your latest BR pic Ginger... I need something to shoot for (53kbr at 54 atm)

Comment

Originally posted by winhoak View Post
                      update your latest BR pic Ginger... I need something to shoot for (53kbr at 54 atm)
                      As instructed: Me.

Though you should really go look at Creamy's most recent pic if you want a proper target to chase down...

Comment

Working...
                      X