What is Wrong with the LAG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Wrong with the LAG?

Hi, im not the only one with this problem, it started 2 days ago , "network connection lost" , lag ARENA battles , lag WB, lag EVERYTHING!
    I know now people is gonna say.. oh its ur PC or its ur internet.
    Well the answer is NO , is not my PC cus it was fine 2 days ago , and now its all laggy .. i play other games and i have no lag there my only one problems is WARTUNE... now i guess people will say ohhhh clean ur cache blablabla, i tried on 3 different PC'S and 1 laptop (same result) lag and lag , anyone else with this problem cus i have 10 friends with the same problem and we are from different countries.
    PS: Today i got Dc'd like 20 times "network connection lost" -.- and i wasnt even playing , just AFK blitzing!
    PS2: I play on KABAM S28.
    Last edited by MrヽChoco; 09-03-2013, 02:16 AM. Reason: Add

Originally posted by MrヽChoco View Post
    Hi, im not the only one with this problem, it started 2 days ago , "network connection lost" , lag ARENA battles , lag WB, lag EVERYTHING!
    I know now people is gonna say.. oh its ur PC or its ur internet.
    Well the answer is NO , is not my PC cus it was fine 2 days ago , and now its all laggy .. i play other games and i have no lag there my only one problems is WARTUNE... now i guess people will say ohhhh clean ur cache blablabla, i tried on 3 different PC'S and 1 laptop (same result) lag and lag , anyone else with this problem cus i have 10 friends with the same problem and we are from different countries.
    PS: Today i got Dc'd like 20 times "network connection lost" -.- and i wasnt even playing , just AFK blitzing!
    PS2: I play on KABAM S28.
    So here's a brilliant idea that you never thought of.

How about clearing your cache and cookies for ALL your 3 PCs?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

the huge lag appeared since the last patch

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        So here's a brilliant idea that you never thought of.

How about clearing your cache and cookies for ALL your 3 PCs?
        "Now i guess people will say oh clean ur cache blabla" is because i already did it on 2 of my 3 pc's and the laptop is new (Alienware i just bought it 3 days ago..)

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
          the huge lag appeared since the last patch
          Exactly , since the last patch i saw on world chat "oh lag oh my god lag lag lag" but i never thought i would be lagging after that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrヽChoco View Post
            Exactly , since the last patch i saw on world chat "oh lag oh my god lag lag lag" but i never thought i would be lagging after that.
            I lagged terribly for a week.
            Then I used ccleaner. Woosh! The lag went away after that.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
            X