Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle

I'm part of guild which have lot of active players. And problems begins when is time for guild battle..
    All need insignia, all need honor..but all can't get spots in GB..
    So, R2 please think about change that.. maybe 75-100 spots, that will be fine..

maybe you should create another guild by then, and send the "extra" members in there in case their br is enough so you can enter with both guilds in the gb.

Comment

Originally posted by Anci80 View Post
      I'm part of guild which have lot of active players. And problems begins when is time for guild battle..
      It's your own fault for absorbing so many players.

Don't be greedy and let other guilds have players.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

you make it sound like having a lot of guildies is a bad thing. I can see from your post that all you care is about power, you enjoy this game only when you win...

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
          you make it sound like having a lot of guildies is a bad thing. I can see from your post that all you care is about power, you enjoy this game only when you win...
          many guildies with bring the ruin of guild....

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
            I can see from your post that you know nothing.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

really, to many member on 1 guild will ruin this game.
              Well, yeah, it's not actually wrong. But yes when it comes to Wartune... -_-
              So many server pop up like mushroom... side effect, many player move to newer server, side effect 2, old server end up with 1 or 2 dominating guild(s).
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

I guess this is problem with many guilds. They want to become too strong and start absorbing other guilds until you realize you can't get everyone into all GB and slowing down progress of members.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                  I guess this is problem with many guilds. They want to become too strong and start absorbing other guilds until you realize you can't get everyone into all GB and slowing down progress of members.
                  After absorbing all other guilds, they now want GB slots to be 200.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

First of all i'm not GM in guild, and our server have few realy good and strong guilds, with a lot of player in guild..

Comment

Originally posted by Anci80 View Post
                      Rotate the players..monday..wednesday..friday so everyone gets a GB.
                      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                        Rotate the players..monday..wednesday..friday so everyone gets a GB.
                        This. Can also match player strength to opponent strength. If it's a guild you can beat in under 20, send weaker members in. The GB may last longer, but you'll still win.

Comment

Working...
                        X