My Suggestion List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suggestion List

Hey guys, these are my suggestions. Hope they are well written since I'm Dutch.

The Arena
    Whenever I'm playing this, I always end up with players way higher/lower level than me. Maybe the matchmaking could take a little longer (up to 30/40 seconds) but actually make sure 2 out of the 3 players will match in Battle Rating and not in level. For example, a level 40 with 13000 Battle Rating could end up facing a level 35 with 12500 Battle Rating.

Trading System
    I know a lot of people have suggested it but this is my idea for it: If it's even possible to add a trading system into Wartune, we must make sure it will be balanced. For example: The system can't be Cross-Server because it would basicly mean you could make several accounts and exchange all the items to one account to make it stronger. If this will ever be added it will be required a lot of thinking. Even though, it would be nice to see this idea considered.

Android/iOS Application
    An official Wartune app would be amazing. Not sure if it's possible, but my idea was to not fully play the actual game, but for example, being able to upgrade your buildings. Only a small interface would be required and there is no need to fully make the game. With this small feature you would still be able to play Wartune while travelling.

Offers for Free Balens
    I like doing offers, but what I don't like is if I don't receive any Balens for my completed offers. I'd appreciate it a lot it this can be resolved.

World Boss Respawn
    Instead of just being able to respawn instantly for Balens, make it able to respawn for Vouchers aswell (but at a higher cost of course).

Multiplayer Dunguon Attempts
    I'm not suggesting more attempts, but at least: If the attempts reset and you haven't used one of your attempt (the one out of three attempts) then make it stack up, so you'll get two attempts the next day if you haven't done Multiplayer Dunguon.

Hope you like them, let me know what you think different.
    Last edited by iiBourneHD; 09-04-2013, 03:43 AM.

Will soon add a very detailed Minigame suggestion. Keep your eyes open for the thread!

Comment

arena is based on lvl and nor br, the computer generates a bracket on the max and min lvl players you have and some times on the titles you have PUT ON, and it starts to expand that bracket, depending on the time
      the trading thing is in Chinese server, but you trade with your balens, which is a good thing for non payers and payers as well since they can earn balens. but i think the trading thing will not be employed in r2 servers since they put up sales and it will be big hit for them
      android app, Chinese have that
      offers are legally concerned with the company which host them and not with r2, thats LEGALLY dont know behind that, so if you didnt got balens contact them
      world boss respawn, with vouchers, chinese have them
      the computer resets every thing at the selected time, irrespective of whether you done or not, for it to stack it would mean a lot and i mean a lot of work, right now r2 servers cant handle the player, we lag so much and some times get disconnected during world boss and guild battle and cant login so its out of there league

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
        arena is based on lvl and nor br, the computer generates a bracket on the max and min lvl players you have and some times on the titles you have PUT ON, and it starts to expand that bracket, depending on the time
        the trading thing is in Chinese server, but you trade with your balens, which is a good thing for non payers and payers as well since they can earn balens. but i think the trading thing will not be employed in r2 servers since they put up sales and it will be big hit for them
        android app, Chinese have that
        offers are legally concerned with the company which host them and not with r2, thats LEGALLY dont know behind that, so if you didnt got balens contact them
        world boss respawn, with vouchers, chinese have them
        the computer resets every thing at the selected time, irrespective of whether you done or not, for it to stack it would mean a lot and i mean a lot of work, right now r2 servers cant handle the player, we lag so much and some times get disconnected during world boss and guild battle and cant login so its out of there league
        Thanks for clearing that out!

Another suggestion:

Party in Battlegrounds
        It would be nice to play BG with a friend. I know making a full party of 15 people seems pretty unlikely so I was thinking of only being able to invite ONE friend to your party and play BG together. Would be awesome, and not too unfair!

Comment

Originally posted by iiBourneHD View Post
          Hey guys, these are my suggestions. Hope they are well written since I'm Dutch.

Party in Battlegrounds
          It would be nice to play BG with a friend. I know making a full party of 15 people seems pretty unlikely so I was thinking of only being able to invite ONE friend to your party and play BG together. Would be awesome, and not too unfair!
          Ah, nog een Nederlander. Hallo

A friend of mine and I often end up in the same BG. We have a countdown in pm as soon as it opens and click to enter at the same time. Often (not always) we end up in the same one. Sometimes on the same team, sometimes on the opposite team.
          Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 09-06-2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X