Again new players get screwed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again new players get screwed

So older people who have academy maxxed for months have millions of kyanite,so new players will always face 200% boost ? in bgs now? wasnt horrible enough before? i suppose kyanite will be for sale in shop now .... most unbalanced game ever ... *sigh*

instead of giving new player a reliant on BW, they should reward them with other important stuff like crypt token, keys and so on...kyanite is better obtained to upgrade the academy itself rather than used to gamble with BW...

Comment

Buahahahaha stupid how can a baby beat old man,except baby million dollarman
      IGN : MsKorupsi
      server : 3
      level : 69
      BR : 200k++
      knights fable

Comment

And why should a new player who's only been playing for days/couple of weeks think he's entitled to have the same amount of Kyanite as the players who have played close to a year?
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
        Frostie
        Mage
        VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by fishertheman13 View Post
          So older people who have academy maxxed for months have millions of kyanite,so new players will always face 200% boost ? in bgs now? wasnt horrible enough before? i suppose kyanite will be for sale in shop now .... most unbalanced game ever ... *sigh*
          I played for over a year..... settle yourself in for a few months and camp a level or 10 like i did.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
            And why should a new player who's only been playing for days/couple of weeks think he's entitled to have the same amount of Kyanite as the players who have played close to a year?
            Because any game that doesn't welcome new players will die out quickly.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

please allow option 1k balens for 100k kyanite, so that new players are good.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

i suppose kyanite will be for sale in shop now ....
                It already is for sale. See that "purchase extra raiding attempts" button?

Comment

Thought the blessing wheel was 41 or higher?

Comment

Less Q_Q more PEW PEW.
                    Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Comment

stop at a level and you should be good plus this is fair older players can now beat the new big cashers

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        Because any game that doesn't welcome new players will die out quickly.
                        Welcome to world of online gaming. Now die quick as proper baby.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

You can plant Kyanites... you can plunder for Kyanites...

At lower levels, i don't think academy buffs matter too much...

At the end of things, its meeting opponents at the higher end range that will create issue for pvp fights.

BGs - you can't avoid, except hoping to get into a good level range instance

Arenas - Group within 1-3 levels of your level and you should have good chance to fight similar level groups

In fact, with good use of the buff, players can do/complete more levels of instances faster e.g. catas and ToKs...

Eili
                          S144
                          Guild: 'Nightmare
                          Level 80 Archer

Comment

Just slow leveling and store many as possible, its not that ******* hard
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

i think all low level will match base on BR and and Level. So nothing to worry. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X