X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games wartune standalone mini thinclient

Hi r2games,

is it possible for r2games server have their own mini thin game client like here ?
    its handy and less lag compare play in browser itself which is some ppl install a lot of extension running behind .

just some opinion.
    Agree
    98.59%
    Disagree
    1.41%
    Dunno
    0.00%

I believe Chinese wartune has it, but i dont know if it's patch 2.0 exclusive or not.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

www.************ has it. However it can't be used to login to the r2 servers if I'm not mistaken.
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        www.************ has it. However it can't be used to login to the r2 servers if I'm not mistaken.
        wow, really? seem's im gonna move there, then. R2's wartune is a heavy burden to my crappy computer.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

That could solve a lot of login issues, but r2games is pretty lazy-azz to make something like that.
          R2GAMES never FAILED to surprise me

IGN: Ǥσζ•ᴆ•â‚*ҿζ
          Class: Knight
          Server: S52 Sage Hall

Comment

that mini client just messed me up. i started 164 server on ************ and the next day i was back to 0 after lvling to 22 its a waste of time

Comment

it works good for me i can say lol

Comment

We need this ~_~ Now.
                ~_~ ~_~ ~_~
                It would help and benefit so many players. It would be veyr cool too. Don't complain either that "it cost too much" or "we don't ahve enough money"
                CloudCaller event gave you tens of thousands possibly 100s of thousands.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

R2 has miniclient, but they decided not to post it for players ! They like to play with their lag and bugs, who are never being fixed!
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                    R2 has miniclient, but they decided not to post it for players ! They like to play with their lag and bugs, who are never being fixed!
                    False information from your part:

Originally posted by MemoryLane
                    Sorry for the late response guys- R2 has NOT released a mini client. The mini client you guys are seeing flying all over the internet is not R2's. As such, there is no way to confirm if it's safe to use or not.

I will say, as a player, I would not download and use anything that requires my username and password that did not come from the site itself. Anyone using any such mini client would be doing so at their own risk, and any losses resulting from using it, will not be reimbursed or compensated for by R2.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                    X