Time Zone problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Zone problem

pls help me i`m currently playing S1 Temple of ibalize(PDT) i`m currently lvl 23. im live in philippines. i just want to know what server should i play so i can enter world boss and battlegrounds. and can u pls explain to me the server time to ph time

Go to GMT server. With regards to PH time just add 8 on the gmt time (ex. GMT1200= PH 2000 or 8:00pm)

Comment

Originally posted by Barbecue View Post
      pls help me i`m currently playing S1 Temple of ibalize(PDT) i`m currently lvl 23. im live in philippines. i just want to know what server should i play so i can enter world boss and battlegrounds. and can u pls explain to me the server time to ph time
      Hi what time do you play wartune in phillipines, night time or day time?
      If night time go S40, if daytime S1 is ok.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

if you play at night, go to gmt server. if you paly at day, go to oceanic server (gmt+8).

Comment

GMT servers aren't advisable if you're in Philippines and want to enjoy Battleground and GvG ... unless of course you like waking up at 4am.
          Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
          NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
            GMT servers aren't advisable if you're in Philippines and want to enjoy Battleground and GvG ... unless of course you like waking up at 4am.
            like i said, its for night timer. i have friends from indonesia, malaysia, singapore, and thailand thay play in gmt servers. bg at 3am (4am for sing and serawak).

Comment

Working...
            X