ToK nerf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK nerf?

Until now we always had 2 knights 1 mage 1 archer, all with appolo wings and the same name.. now its 2 mages 2 archers with actual player names and outfits, and they were ridiculously easy, yesterday (with full wheel buff) it took us like 7 rounds to beat lvl 5, today they died in one. Anybody else noticed that?
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

No.

It depends on the difficulty AND it also you have the buffed up BR from Blessing Wheel!
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      Until now we always had 2 knights 1 mage 1 archer, all with appolo wings and the same name.. now its 2 mages 2 archers with actual player names and outfits, and they were ridiculously easy, yesterday (with full wheel buff) it took us like 7 rounds to beat lvl 5, today they died in one. Anybody else noticed that?
      nightmare = top 4 br
      hard = 5-8 br
      normal = 9-12 br
      easy = 13-16 br

the top BR people change often

check the cross server BR ratings and u'll see who you'll be facing. easiest is probably when there are no mages casting heal / aoes and you can just aoe/bleed and heal until they die
      Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
        nightmare = top 4 br
        hard = 5-8 br
        normal = 9-12 br
        easy = 13-16 br
        Seems correct.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

It is possible that ToK takes actual stats of those players and modifies them somehow. If that's the case, it's possible that yesterday we all had bonus stats from the academy blessing, but as the AI resets at 5AM (or something like that) so it still didn't get the academy blessing for top players. I didn't notice a significant difference in power. The only thing I noticed with the patch is that now we get 5 chests instead of 4 for winning the whole dungeon (normal in my case). Hurray!

Comment

No.

It depends on the difficulty AND it also you have the buffed up BR from Blessing Wheel!
            We had wheel yesterday and it wasn't a big difference from what we had before. Granted, they had two knights spamming appolos, but that doesn't mean they should die in one round of aoes now.
            Also, they were all named "Shadow Soul" and looked identical, with wings of appolo etc, which makes me think they used some generic high BR profiles. (We were on easy, because normal was too much for us at 30-45k br).
            Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-06-2013, 03:53 AM.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
            X