Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My class rules! Your class is for n00bs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My class rules! Your class is for n00bs!

Just thought I would change up the multitude of threads of people complaining about their own classes by forming a thread of self-congratulations on one's own class. My class has it's drawbacks, but I still love it, and wouldn't want to be anything different. If you like your choice of a toon like me, no matter what class it is, share your love here!

(Maybe we'll finally get something other than a trend of whinefests about how bad we all suck.)
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Own 2 knights, 1 mage. And i'll still say i love my knights more

Comment

i'm a knight like yourself and i love it lol! knights are great fun! sure the monsters can kick my butt n we had a few knockbacks along the way but i beat most ppl! i love my knight lol

Comment

My class is better than your class. and if you argue... I'll go get my dad and he'll tell you who's right...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I love the knight. Does it suck that our attacks are slow, expensive and 99% single target? absolutely. but i think the diversity of the class is awesome. picked it first and dont regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
            Just thought I would change up the multitude of threads of people complaining about their own classes by forming a thread of self-congratulations on one's own class. My class has it's drawbacks, but I still love it, and wouldn't want to be anything different. If you like your choice of a toon like me, no matter what class it is, share your love here!

(Maybe we'll finally get something other than a trend of whinefests about how bad we all suck.)
            Good knights rule. Apart from Sparkly here... he just prances around and doesn't do all that much apart from looking pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              My class is better than your class. and if you argue... I'll go get my dad and he'll tell you who's right...
              He would say, "Your friend is right Ginger. You should learn more from him as he is obviously smarter than you. Look, he even uses capitalization and ellipses better than you... "
              ChieftainRez
              Knight
              VictisHNR
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

He would say, "Your friend is right Ginger. You should learn more from him as he is obviously smarter than you. Look, he even uses capitalization and ellipses better than you... "

'Self congratulations on one is own class...'

Take your petard and I'll let you guess where you can shove it... ^_^

btw how is S1? not seen you for a while...

*slug hugs*
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

One's... Possessive noun... Grammatical usage of an apostrophe to imply ownership of something.... though I will grant you the redundant possessive by following one's with own.
                  It's still early here. *facepalm*

S1 is good. Too much developing to jump back over to S5 at the moment. Have a lot to do and a short time to do it in. *looks at event calendar*
                  ChieftainRez
                  Knight
                  VictisHNR
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    Good knights rule. Apart from Sparkly here... he just prances around and doesn't do all that much apart from looking pretty.
                    I can't help it. Us pretty ones expend a lot of energy looking at ourselves in the mirror.
                    ChieftainRez
                    Knight
                    VictisHNR
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

One's... Possessive noun... Grammatical usage of an apostrophe to imply ownership of something.... though I will grant you the redundant possessive by following one's with own.
                      It's still early here. *facepalm*
                      I'll accept that as a 'Yes Ginger, you're right, apologies' ...

S1 is good. Too much developing to jump back over to S5 at the moment. Have a lot to do and a short time to do it in. *looks at event calendar*
                      Glad to here things are good. I popped on a week or so ago to say hello, but it was all quiet there for the little while that I lurked.

Comment

I'll accept that as a 'Yes Ginger, you're right, apologies' ...
                        I really want to keel your mage.

Glad to here things are good. I popped on a week or so ago to say hello, but it was all quiet there for the little while that I lurked.
                        Awe! I missed you guys? for shame!

Stop deviating! My class is the shizz, N00b!
                        ChieftainRez
                        Knight
                        VictisHNR
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

My class(knights) rule, so what if we get owned by the other classes with people over 2k troop count?? so what if we attack only one enemy 90% of the times?? so what if we are the least prefferd in WB, guild battle, DA(important now coz of BW) and necro?? so what if we are not a MUST in any dungeon?? so what if the female knight chars are the least attractive?? yup even with all these faults i love my knight as our sets' armor looks the coolest and we look the "real men" among the other classes

Comment

Working...
                          X