No announcement yet.

Balens for Those who can't buy them...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens for Those who can't buy them...

I was wondering that there are people in the game (like me), who are addicted to this game and would like premium stuff but cant pay for it.
    I dont mean that they can't afford it but they can't "buy" it. Like the credit cards from my country aren't accepted online and PayPal doesn't offer its services here

So i was saying that they should give all people a chance to "earn" the premium currencies like all the Zynga games do.. e.g Reward Points every two levels in Mafia Wars and so on...

How about adding around 790 balens (395 (which is minimum price for most items) x 2) for a whole month check in.... I mean if someone is dedicated to log in regularly for a WHOLE MONTH, They do deserve it now.. don't they..?
    Last edited by Merciless.; 09-06-2013, 12:45 PM.

Originally posted by Merciless. View Post
    How about adding around 790 balens (395 (which is minimum price for most items) x 2) for a whole month check in.... I mean if someone is dedicated to log in regularly for a WHOLE MONTH, They do deserve it now.. don't they..?
    Wut? lol. Really, checking in daily is absolute peanuts, and you want that much balens for it? 5 balens for a month check in, tops. 50 balens for reaching 115 devo every single day, maybe. But 790 for doing absolutely frack all in the game? Never.
    It sucks if your country doesn't offer any ways to buy balens, but this is not the solution.

Comment

IDK, Creamy. 5 balens for a solid 28/30/31 days of login sounds like peanuts, especially if I can get 50 for a 115 devotion every single day of that month. How about flipping that? 5 balens for 115 daily devotion, 50 balens for a full month of check-ins.

Comment

I meant 50 for a full month of reaching 115 devo, ofcourse...

Comment

Well now it's too cheap again

115 devotion for a full month is a *hassle* and I'd rather watch ~20 videos for the same payout, less fuss.

I like my 5 balens for daily 115, 50 for full month check-in idea. Can score ~200 a month then for 30 days of 115 devotion. That seems fair...1 month to earn a rod, 2 months to earn a cloth piece...

It seems like a good balance.

Comment

if we get locked balens feature in 2.0 you do get balens for check in instead of vouchers on the 17th and 26th days. I don't remember how much it was but it's not a lot. Think the 26th you get like 30 lock balens and on the 17th you get like 5 or something. other than that no they won't be giving you out tons of balens for nothing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              if we get locked balens feature in 2.0 you do get balens for check in instead of vouchers on the 17th and 26th days. I don't remember how much it was but it's not a lot. Think the 26th you get like 30 lock balens and on the 17th you get like 5 or something. other than that no they won't be giving you out tons of balens for nothing lol.
              wonder if it will actually reach us or not like market/auction

seems locked balens will not be in their business favor and wont reach us?
              Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                wonder if it will actually reach us or not like market/auction

seems locked balens will not be in their business favor and wont reach us?
                Honestly, it won't hurt there revenue really at all. Since well locked balens arn't in bundance or anything. Their only a few ways of getting them and they arn't much. So really who knows if we are getting it. We should be but like you said R2 still saying "soon" on the auction house and it's been a year now. They might put a "soon" on the lock balens as well.

Comment

Over here in my place, the west we have a place up top to get free bales but some ppl are too captivated on looking at wartune. Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X