battle ground issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle ground issue

im level 59, when i join BG i always end up fighting lvl 60+ players, which obviously have the advantage because of holy seal troop etc. any suggestion so i can go to a right bracket for bg?

it really sucks because you only have 2 attempts per day.

I'm only lvl 50 but I had the same problem at lvl 49 as soon as I hit 49 I was never in another bg lower than 50. I just made the decision to go to lvl 50 to get holy seal and templars and I plan on sitting on lvl 50-54 for a while. I do t know if it is as simple for a lvl 59 to do the same but you can lvl up and so tht u can lvl uo ur troops and holy seal more. Plus u get an extra slot for another astral

Comment

There are more then one bracket, there is a 55-64 BG which is what you get. You can leave and reenter for a shot at the 50's only BG, and it wont cost you an attempt. As long as you reenter a BG within the 1/2 hour you can still get the rewards for it, it will show you lost an attempt but you still get payout at the end so you can keep exiting, waiting 5 mins and entering to find one more suited to you.

Also, you can do BG with no attempts left and still get honor and shards, just no bonus at the end for w/l

Comment

I am level 63 I can stun people I choose not to I don't lose honor either way. But I hate to say it stunning is a real issue when you are putting lower levels in the same bg as the higher levels. Obviously with the stun intact no matter how good a players br they are at a disadvantage to players who can stun. I, in my opinion, think that they need to disable the stun option while in bgs giving everyone who has worked hard to bring their battle ratings up the chance to actually win. No matter the level.

Comment

You just got unlucky. Its luck whether you get placed in a 40-49 or 45-54 BG. Most people who want to keep the advantage will check the player list once they entered. If they see they are in the wrong BG level or see players that outmatch them, they leave and take the 5 minute penalty and reenter another BG.

Also, if you are going for honor, you arent confined to 2 BGs a day. You can still gain honor after your first 2 up to a cap of 3000 honor per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            There are more then one bracket, there is a 55-64 BG which is what you get. You can leave and reenter for a shot at the 50's only BG, and it wont cost you an attempt. As long as you reenter a BG within the 1/2 hour you can still get the rewards for it, it will show you lost an attempt but you still get payout at the end so you can keep exiting, waiting 5 mins and entering to find one more suited to you.

Also, you can do BG with no attempts left and still get honor and shards, just no bonus at the end for w/l

Thanks Athena, now i know what to do

Comment

Working...
            X