Lord Divine and Most Honorable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Divine and Most Honorable

I have been Lord Divine for about a week now, and until today i was also Most Honorable. A few days ago a person also got Lord Divine, but i was still Ranked #1 and Most Honorable. But today another person got Lord Divine and now they are
    ranked #1 and Most Honorable.

I didn't loose any Honor since i became LD, and they can't be ahead of me because of BR or Level because in Cross-Server rankings that doesn't match up.

So my question is, what determines who is #1 and Most Honorable after there are more than one Lord Divines on a single server?

highest BR during rank upate

Comment

it's based on BR. and that ranking on upper right of screen isn't very reliable.

Comment

from what I saw in the catacombs ranking, it doesn't matter which completed lvl 100 first, if more people reached the same lvl they are ranked based on their br. So are you sure they don't have more br than you on that server?

edit: ohh it seems that 2 people answered before i posted this, so its based on br same as cata

Comment

Alright, thanks.

Comment

I am a level 50 and recently achieved Elite Crusader. However, I am apparently unable to gain more than 88,000 honor. Is there a glitch, or am I somehow limited by my level on gaining more honor? Thanks - Erica of the Phoenix Guild

Comment

yesssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by gundamshcs View Post
                I am a level 50 and recently achieved Elite Crusader. However, I am apparently unable to gain more than 88,000 honor. Is there a glitch, or am I somehow limited by my level on gaining more honor? Thanks - Erica of the Phoenix Guild
                Elite Crusader is the honour cap till level 51.
                Imperial commander is the honour cap till level 56.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                X