Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you got your extremely rare Astral yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got my first orange and then 5 minutes later I got a second one. :P

Too bad I am a archer and one is for floating damage ( if only we know what that does) and the other is for blocking.

Will save for both as blocking can help dodge a bit but won't use it until much later but I am running out of room to store them now.

Comment

how to lvl up the astral ?

Comment

What are the chances of getting these Orange astral to drop for you.... I am now level 36 and have pumped in a ton of money so far (2196 star points so far) but I haven't received a single orange drop yet. But at the same time here I have seen people that are level 20 and somehow have received 2 oranges with putting in about half the star points I have... Its just a little frustrating seeing something like this and would feel a little better knowing if there were a % chance of dropping or just having to rely on random stupid luck!

Comment

got my 1st one after..5-6.5mill (i do plant gold a lot)..Soul Hammer..

Comment

I plant 6 level 2 gold seeds each time... and get on average 110K from arena payout... my mine is level 36 and I have the guild 3% bonus along with level 25 tech.
            So I really do burn through a lot of gold per day but am still confused why it is so hard to get even 1 orange!

Comment

And not to mention that with me if I capture 10... an average of 4-5 of them will come up as misfortune and then maybe one will be blue, the rest being just green.
              I might be able to get a purple 1/100.
              so for every 40,000 I spent for astrals, half of that gets sold back as just 1,200 per astral (losing 14,000 or more automatically right there).
              now you multiply that by the 2,196 star points that I have accumulated and at a lose of around 10,000 - 14,000 for ever 10 star points.
              So with a lose between 2.5mil - 3mil gold JUST on the MISFORTUNES alone.... you can see why its upsetting that I still don't have a single orange to show for that effort.

Comment

Still Using Lv.4-5 Blues -.- (Spent maybe 5-6 Mil?) yeah...My Luck with just THAT 1 thing is Terrible
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i have three oranges actually have gotten 5 total so far but due to fact cant use same got rid of two Click image for larger version

Name:	allurex.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	219.8 KB
ID:	1660473 i guess im lucky

Comment

Originally posted by torallure View Post
                    i have three oranges actually have gotten 5 total so far but due to fact cant use same got rid of two [ATTACH=CONFIG]23668[/ATTACH] i guess im lucky
                    ^ ~.~ *Cough* Hax! *Cough*
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I got the HP oj one, my other two are purple...

Comment

no hax all legit tho i didnt say was i spent prob over 2mil so far in astls.

Comment

the floating damage i have it is really nice use normal attacks if useing set gear u will get good increase in rage and save up for big attacks

Comment

after reach 3.7k star point finally orange matk astral
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

Noob question. why do you have to lock your astral?

IGN: Xander07
                              Server: S16
                              Class: Mage
                              Guild: ReDMooN

Facebook:
                              Twitter: @iamXander7

Comment

XD

Wartune Server 13 Undead Swamp
                                Name : Katniss
                                Guild : 13th

Comment