Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTH! No distribution of Guild Chests after server mergers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH! No distribution of Guild Chests after server mergers!

Why does R2 have to screw things up like not allowing Guilds to distribute Guild Chests after server mergers? It's bad enough that Guilds get screwed out of their Friday GB. Hell, my server(313) was merged with s310, and none of us knew about it till we logged in this past Friday morning(server time). I looked at announcements from this website to see if there was to be any mergers as late as early Thursday evening...well there was not any mention to it other than "emergency maintenance".

So not only do all eligible Guilds screwed out of of all the honor and other rewards from GB's...we get screwed out of getting our Guild Chests also? This is total **! Why can not mergers be done during the weekend when there is typically "nothing" going on except event(s). This way Guilds get to conduct their GB's plus get our Guild Chests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Server: 313
    Guild: Angelz
    Player name: TWIGnBERRIES/Guild Master
    Player lv: 53

you can get 3k honor per day from bg also you can get 500+ insignia per day with just arena and bg......so what you lose few SC and mount whips and a guild chests where is the problem?you will have them next week....

Comment

there was a similar thread questioning why merges are only on fridays and the conclusion was that the r2team doesn't want to bother with this in weekends. Its true that you lose some honor/insignia and whips but I think the merge brought some nice advantages as well, don't you agree?So many people wants to be merged because their server is dying. Besides, a server usually merges only 1-2 times in its life, then it is forgotten by the r2 because they are focused only on the new servers. So to lose 1-2 times the gb chests is not that bad considering the amount of time you are going to play is it?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        there was a similar thread questioning why merges are only on fridays and the conclusion was that the r2team doesn't want to bother with this in weekends. Its true that you lose some honor/insignia and whips but I think the merge brought some nice advantages as well, don't you agree?So many people wants to be merged because their server is dying. Besides, a server usually merges only 1-2 times in its life, then it is forgotten by the r2 because they are focused only on the new servers. So to lose 1-2 times the gb chests is not that bad considering the amount of time you are going to play is it?
        its useles to explain...they will keep complaining always LOL especially these new servers are complaining alot...lol

Comment

Working...
        X