Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ToK enemies buffed by Academy Blessing?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about capkop's post. it clearly shows that at least HP depends on the player's hp and i can confirm that. the shadows of players with more hp will also heal more from suntoria or block. he even showed that they have the exact same % of the player's real hp.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
      Coz you'll soon see that the shadows aren't based off the players' stats.
      just drop the goddess one and make a vid tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
        what about capkop's post. it clearly shows that at least HP depends on the player's hp and i can confirm that. the shadows of players with more hp will also heal more from suntoria or block. he even showed that they have the exact same % of the player's real hp.
        Can't say I've seen that happen. In fact, I've seen shadows of players with higher HP than myself receive lower valued suntoria ticks compared to my shadow.

Comment

I have seen hard knight take almost twice the dmg from ms compared to mage (2.5 on knight, 1,5 on mage) stats seem very random. You can get lucky and ex: weak def backrow, or unlucky mage tank in back that heals whenever its low.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            I have seen hard knight take almost twice the dmg from ms compared to mage (2.5 on knight, 1,5 on mage) stats seem very random. You can get lucky and ex: weak def backrow, or unlucky mage tank in back that heals whenever its low.
            Perhaps the real mage has better pdef, perhaps the multi on the knight was the upper random damage a shot can do, and on the mage the lowest random damage.

If I calculate that from block heal ticks knight1 in TOK has 1.035% more hp then knight2 in TOK, and the real toon of knight1 has 1.035% more hp then the real knight2, then it cant be more obvious that the stats are not random. Anyone not believing this can make the same calculation from block heal ticks (comparing 2 knights) or from suntoria heal (comparing 2 random shadows) and will come to the same conclusion.

Comment

Working...
            X