Troops and what level to stop at

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troops and what level to stop at

I was wondering at what level do most stop upgrading Knights in preparation for Templars?

I am level 46 now, I stopped the knights at 40. But, I see many that have them at the level they are. I did happen to get placed in the 50+ battleground tonight and I saw many there with templars at around the level of my Knights, they were between 35 and 55 (level of the person I was facing in battle).

So, should I do what many in the mid to late 40's are doing with having Knights at their level? Or, should I do as I planned and save Daru for Templars at level 50? If I am to save Daru, how much should I aim for to get them to at least level 50?

I thought there was a post on this before, but I cannot find it now. Not sure if it was here or on another website that I stumbled across.

Originally posted by jirwin7211 View Post
    I was wondering at what level do most stop upgrading Knights in preparation for Templars?

I am level 46 now, I stopped the knights at 40. But, I see many that have them at the level they are. I did happen to get placed in the 50+ battleground tonight and I saw many there with templars at around the level of my Knights, they were between 35 and 55 (level of the person I was facing in battle).

So, should I do what many in the mid to late 40's are doing with having Knights at their level? Or, should I do as I planned and save Daru for Templars at level 50? If I am to save Daru, how much should I aim for to get them to at least level 50?

I thought there was a post on this before, but I cannot find it now. Not sure if it was here or on another website that I stumbled across.
    Stop at 35 or 40 at most. Eventually though you be strong enough that it won't really matter as much and you be capping off your templars right away and working on Enlightment. I say since the blessing wheel has been introduce you are strong enough to keep your knights at lvl 35 now.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Stop at 35 or 40 at most. Eventually though you be strong enough that it won't really matter as much and you be capping off your templars right away and working on Enlightment. I say since the blessing wheel has been introduce you are strong enough to keep your knights at lvl 35 now.
      I took the knights to 40 by the time I was 41, so they have been there for the last 5 levels. I agree with the blessing wheel that it can make you strong enough with lower level troops

How much Daru does it take for Templars to get them to level 40?

Comment

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Troops

Comment

This is what I did for my

lancer - 20
          Hunter - 1
          Paladin - 20
          Priest - 1
          Gryphon - 35
          Knight - 40
          Angel - 1
          Templar - max
          Warlock - 1

Paladin is only at 20, because you level real fast to level 30 for Gryphon, so it's best to save your Daru for Gryphon

Gryphon only at 35, because you don't really need 5 more level unless you're planing to stay in 30~39 BG for a while

Knight is at 40, same thing as Gryphon, unless you're planing to stay in BG to farm in 40~49, you don't really need to max it.

Than Templar, the newest troop, just max it as much as possible.

You don't really want any of the "magical" troops, except for Angels if you're a Knight during 40~49 bracket for healing in BG (if you're a major Knight Tank with a lot of HP and Def/ Block)

Comment

Well, my angels is have to be always same level as me, i will stop until level 49. Daru is easy to get and just slow leveling and collect many as possible. and i having 10 million daru atm.
            Last edited by Miserius; 09-09-2013, 12:14 AM.
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
              Well, my angels is have to be always same level as me, i will stop until level 49. Daru is easy to get and just slow leveling and collect many as possible. and i having 10 million daru atm.
              You forgot about the enlighten which is really important as well and requires hundred of millions of daru. No one should have more then lvl 40 knight no matter how strong they are and how much daru they receive from the wb because every 1 lvl in enlighten matters.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
                thank you, that is what I was looking for. That is real helpful in determining how much Daru I need to hit level 50 on the templars.

I am trying to slow the leveling down some, but it is hard as i like playing the game. So, just going to shoot for 37.1 million Daru in the next 4 levels. I will probably fall short a bit, but it is a nice number to shoot for.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

lancer - 20
                  Hunter - 1
                  Paladin - 20
                  Priest - 1
                  Gryphon - 35
                  Knight - 40
                  Angel - 1
                  Templar - max
                  Warlock - 1

Paladin is only at 20, because you level real fast to level 30 for Gryphon, so it's best to save your Daru for Gryphon

Gryphon only at 35, because you don't really need 5 more level unless you're planing to stay in 30~39 BG for a while

Knight is at 40, same thing as Gryphon, unless you're planing to stay in BG to farm in 40~49, you don't really need to max it.

You don't really want any of the "magical" troops, except for Angels if you're a Knight during 40~49 bracket for healing in BG (if you're a major Knight Tank with a lot of HP and Def/ Block)
                  angels suck thye jus t heal themselves

Comment

lancer - 20
                    Hunter - 1
                    Paladin - 20
                    Priest - 1
                    Gryphon - 35
                    Knight - 40
                    Angel - 1
                    Templar - max
                    Warlock - 1

I am an archer so, no need for angels thank you for what you have done, we seem to have the same thought process. Save I did go a bit over with the Lancers and paladins. I kept them at my level. Then, realized that I shorted the Gryphons when I got them at 30.

Comment

I did a count, not sure if it's correct.

But you need around 408 Million Daru to get to lv.10 Enlightnment.

That's a lot of Daru, LOL.

I am currently at lv.6, next level needs 110 million Daru, because I am unlucky and did not get the proc. (had to always get to max number of daru per level...)

Comment

I did a count, not sure if it's correct.

But you need around 408 Million Daru to get to lv.10 Enlightnment.

That's a lot of Daru, LOL.

I am currently at lv.6, next level needs 110 million Daru, because I am unlucky and did not get the proc. (had to always get to max number of daru per level...)
                        Wrong. Completely.

Level 6 to 7: 110 million
                        Level 7 to 8: 200 million
                        Level 8 to 9: 320 million
                        Level 9 to 10: 480 million.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                        X