Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I feel at a disadvantage with plunders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel at a disadvantage with plunders

With so many people openly having alts they plunder within the game I'm feeling at a disadvantage

I'm lucky if I get 80k in total from my 5 plunders

Mebbe I need to make a toon called BlizzsGoldBeetch

I'm wondering how hard it is to code to prevent people plundering same IP address, failing that may as well jus get rid of the rule cos few seem to respect it anyway

Jus wondered if this is the same across all servers, or jus mine is particularly bad?
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

They will remove wilds in patch 2.0, so in 2-3 months, it won't be a problem anymore.

Comment

That doesn't account for the months of 500k+ per day advantage tho
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

Comment

The thing is most people that have a lot of gold (perhaps for raising talents etc, or changing gems before the Class War), tend to use City Protection scrolls to ensure that they won't be plundered!

If you are constantly getting plundered by the same person simply move to a different area or location on the world map.

Don't take being plundered personally. It is just part of the game and as such should be no big deal. If you are a noobie remember to contribute gold to guild right after world boss fights etc, as many chose to plunder then

Good luck. enjoy the game - Howie

Comment

I'm not complaining about being plundered

I'm complaining about open cheats, who make alts and plunder them daily
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

Comment

Dat mean no more plunder and no kyanite income T.T
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

They are everywhere Punkie.

Some more openly than others.

I just took to plundering their alts for my own purposes too...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

No more plundering in 2 months, in the meantime make your own alts to plunder.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  if your main is +75 then you need an alt of +66 that is able to get plundered by your main.
                  lvling is also time consuming :P idk if that is worth it
                  âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                  âœ* Prizzly
                  âœ* Knight
                  âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

They're everywhere Punkie.

Some make 400k per plunder, or 2M+ a day.
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                    Frostie
                    Mage
                    VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      They will remove wilds in patch 2.0, so in 2-3 months, it won't be a problem anymore.
                      As long as they add another source of kya I don't mind, but if they don't we won't be able to handle both upgrades in the academy and the kya wheel...

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                        As long as they add another source of kya I don't mind, but if they don't we won't be able to handle both upgrades in the academy and the kya wheel...
                        Save kyanite now then and also keep in mine you still got farm and you still got spire. Once you get deeper in spire you pretty much are guaranteed at least 10k out of all those chests.

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse is pretty vague on use of alts and only has this one line:
                          You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege.
                          I doubt it is enforced though, which is why many take advantage of it.

One could make a decent amount by plundering an alt, but I doubt that 400k per plunder is true every day. A lvl 50 has a max warehouse of 1.6 million. So thats 160k plunder for the first plunder and less for each of 2-5 plunders, total ~ 650k gold.

Alts are also used for their keys for key runs.

The drawback though is you have to level and play your alt + your main and go through the daily grind. That gets pretty annoying fast. I already want to quit at times cause wartune takes up so much time grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	AuKRFv7CQAAguWT.jpg-large.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1673983.....................................
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post

One could make a decent amount by plundering an alt, but I doubt that 400k per plunder is true every day.
                              I once got 640k gold per plunder from someone's alt for 2 days straight until the main user moved it, so the 400k figure I posted earlier was not just an imaginary number, but one that is completely plausible.

Multiple alts are not all that uncommon. Add in abandoned accounts of friends who have left the game and you'll find these cheaters having 5 or more accounts to plunder every single day.
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                              Frostie
                              Mage
                              VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                              X