Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

solo dgn rank S

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solo dgn rank S

guys anyone did camp calore and duskin arena and get rank S???
    i cant get that 2 dgn to rank S always rank A... and i dunno why...
    anyone can help...

i get one of them S when i had a "rare" spawn elite which drops a blue things, so basiclay you need to go it x times to get the elite kill it and here we go S

Comment

And Make Sure The Timing To Complete It And The Troops Used Are Suitable Too ...

Comment

Originally posted by aURoRea View Post
        And Make Sure The Timing To Complete It And The Troops Used Are Suitable Too ...
        That's it.
        Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aURoRea View Post
          Please elaborate on that. And what's the difference in the ranking?
          ~MIA

Comment

4/8 dungeons I pass are ranked S... What's the problem, lol?

Comment

what the problem? all my dungeon i pass are ranked S

Comment

Probably is due to you not getting through the instance fast enough. Archers can get through them a lot faster then Knights. Not sure about mages but since they have a lot of AOE my guess is it is pretty easy for them as well. The boss mobs stopped appearing for me in some of the dungeons after I hit a certain level. after that I never saw that Elite again. all about the amount of time it takes you.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusReign View Post
                  Probably is due to you not getting through the instance fast enough. Archers can get through them a lot faster then Knights. Not sure about mages but since they have a lot of AOE my guess is it is pretty easy for them as well. The boss mobs stopped appearing for me in some of the dungeons after I hit a certain level. after that I never saw that Elite again. all about the amount of time it takes you.
                  Getting an S depends on a variable that I dont know about, every time I run the Duskin Arena, its always an A, I tested twice (maybe thats not enough) and one run is a quick run while the other is a thorough but slow run and still end up with an A

Comment

Working...
                  X