Wartune is unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune is unfair

hey guys in a Free player. i have no problem working towards being the best but i think the event which wartune offer is for cash players online. iv done all even quest from previous event an still did not make enough to claim a prize. you guys need to look out not for only cashers but none cashers too.

you missed quest probaly and is there anything fair out there?lol

Comment

this game is not fair for the cashers or the free players then you got the hackers that basically rule the dam game. and for the guy that said he PROBABLY missed a quest there are only two or three for free players so even if he got all of them would have not mattered. they only give what maybe one or two of the thing you need which is like 30 40 150 and so on. I like this game but the game needs to find some balance for levels and damage.

Comment

The game is free but I suppose 10-15$ (or 10 euro) would be fair for a monthly fee? That's approximately 3$ per week and less than 0,5$ per day.
        That could cover VIP and a few balens to spend on chests for events.

If you think that 10-15$ a month for a game availlable 24/7 is not worth it, then maybe you are not fair lol

Comment

Wartune is not fair; get used to it.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Either put up some cash. quit. or shut up and play. I am tired of people complaining about this
            "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

P2W games is always unfair, rarely do any P2W games have "balance" else why is it called P2W? LOL.

Comment

If you get tired, there's always Planetside 2 or League of Legends.

Comment

no madder what ppl say or want them 2 do they will only do what is best for themselves and that is to make the paying players happy and the none paying players eather pay up or shut up is only thing they care about is the all mitey $$$$$$ why else would you have so many ppl ingame begging for a trade section both payers and none payers alike but owell is just the way the world works is eather pay or not bother at all

Comment

go cry in a corner masterdark6

nothing, I repeat NOTHING, is for free
                    this game needs to be developed, maintained
                    servers need to run, be maintained, eventually replaced, ...

this happens with the money people pay to get ahead in the game
                    if you want every player to have the same chances, go buy a game, there the initial purchase or monthly fee is used to cover development, maintenance and server costs

Comment

who said anything about that at all for your information I do know stuff about running a game I run a LOM3 server with a friend and don't do anything for myself all I am saying is just ppl that pay always get what they are after and ask for is all if you don't like what I have to say just don't read it and go on playing with yourself

Comment

Originally posted by R23052777 View Post
                        hey guys in a Free player. i have no problem working towards being the best but i think the event which wartune offer is for cash players online. iv done all even quest from previous event an still did not make enough to claim a prize. you guys need to look out not for only cashers but none cashers too.
                        Why do they need to look out for the non cachers? They COST R2 money!

From R2's perspective, non cashers are there to fill out the game and provide fodder for the cashers. These events are not there to "give back" to the player base, they are purely methods for boosting revenue by leveraging your willingness to compete. Nothing more, nothing less. Giving that edge freely to non cashers means cashers no longer need to pay as well... that impacts the revenue. Until enough non cashers walk away from the game to make the cashers unhappy, you wield no power or influence.

Apparently free isn't free enough for some people.

Comment

who said anyone was crying.. u guys should be the ones with teary eyes spending so much money on a game an a free players like me manage to kick your butt an a day to day basses

Comment

lol yeah Click image for larger version

Name:	36929249.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1674100 this what really happen

Comment

Online games made for tow kind of ppl ,
                              1- ppl how play for fun for 1 month or maybe 6 month then quit and find another games ,
                              2- these kind of pll who love games and want play games all the time and they dont care how much spend or how much time it teak , they love the games like a ( gf ) and spend them life playing games ( online , network , ps 1-2-3) and i sure many ppl here in R2 they love this game , and they playing since 1 years or maybe more then 1 year ,

my advice for the player not cashing best thing to them ( keep play this game cuz for u ppl need along time to be strong and make good state )

this is my opinion

thx
                              "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Working...
                              X